Alone Season 9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone Season 9.

Meet the cast of Alone on The HISTORY Channel. Get season by season character and cast bios and more only on The HISTORY Channel.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQz2aW5RgE&t=40s"]Alone Season 9 Premieres May 26 on The HISTORY Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Heck yeah. Thanks for the alert

Comment

I'm excited, but also kind of ready for them to get away from the whole arctic thing. Looks like it will just turn into another starvation contest. Maybe game and/or fish will be more plentiful than last season.

Comment

Clay Hayes is one of the guest speakers this year at the Compton shoot. Looking forward to listening to him.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I love this show and I hardly watch any regular TV anymore so I had no idea it was coming up.

Comment

Can’t wait for this next season

Hope there’s opportunity to actually trap & fish to show off some skills of the contestants

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
              I'm excited, but also kind of ready for them to get away from the whole arctic thing. Looks like it will just turn into another starvation contest. Maybe game and/or fish will be more plentiful than last season.
              I'm with ya.

I do enjoy it, but the who can survive without going looney toons or last the longest before their BMI gets too low.... well I wish their was some other way.
              Maybe a different location, maybe allowing firearms for hunting?
              (all the bow-only's just upchucked a little )

And can we add a cannon shot each time someone taps out ala The Hunger Games?
              I think that may actually drag it out longer.

Maybe some challenges like survivor where they can earn a Snickers and some Gatorade?

Oh well.

I'll watch.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I’m

Comment

In

Comment

I gotta see if all these TV apps have history Channel

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          I'm with ya.

I do enjoy it, but the who can survive without going looney toons or last the longest before their BMI gets too low.... well I wish their was some other way.
                          Maybe a different location, maybe allowing firearms for hunting?
                          (all the bow-only's just upchucked a little )

And can we add a cannon shot each time someone taps out ala The Hunger Games?
                          I think that may actually drag it out longer.

Maybe some challenges like survivor where they can earn a Snickers and some Gatorade?

Oh well.

I'll watch.

Im fine with it as is. Just have it in a place with open season on most animals.

Like, a bear is giving you problems. You've got a bow and bear is legal. How bad you want to eat?

Comment

Heck yeah!!!! Can't Wait!!!!

Comment

I love that show.

Comment

Working...
                              X