Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Why on earth would they let King play in this game and take a chance on losing him for next season?

The left handed walk-on it will be.

He was a full participant in practice yesterday. Running with the 1’s. If he is healed and healthy why not play him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s their composite been for the last 6 years?
      I went back 8 years to cover the Strong and Herman eras in Texas Football.

The average rank is 10.875. Throwing out the years of coaching turnover, the average for Texas is 6 so they are right in line with their traditional spot in the recruiting rankings. No matter how down the program is, kids still want to play at Texas and be apart of the brand.

2021 - 15
      2020 - 8
      2019 - 3
      2018 - 3
      2017 - 25
      2016 - 6
      2015 - 10
      2014 - 17

Pretty easy to see the years of coaching changes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        He was a full participant in practice yesterday. Running with the 1’s. If he is healed and healthy why not play him?

Wasnt this a 6 week injury...and he was ready 4 weeks ago but Calzada was maintaining so they didnt rush him.....

They need this win to keep recruiting momentum going....my money would be on King starting this game

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

King is going to need as many reps as possible.

Comment

Why on earth would they let King play in this game and take a chance on losing him for next season?

The left handed walk-on it will be.

King needs game reps. I wouldn’t mind him playing if he was able to, but as Jimbo said it is pretty unrealistic to expect him to play after being out so long and just now starting to run again. He’ll probably start next year then it’ll be Weigman’s team and King will be in the transfer portal on his way to another team and win a Heisman.

Comment

I’m confused on what makes the ags so matter of fact King Is the savior

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Who said he was the savior?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Who said he was the savior?

Where have you been since week 2?

Comment

Who said he was the savior? You’ll have to show me the quote. He was named the starter though and got hurt. I’d like to see what he can do in a full season. Calzada proved he couldn’t hack it.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Oh, I don’t know…..5* QB, son a football coach, won state titles, highly recruited.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Wasnt this a 6 week injury...and he was ready 4 weeks ago but Calzada was maintaining so they didnt rush him.....

They need this win to keep recruiting momentum going....my money would be on King starting this game

This was always thought to be a 3 month recovery. He was in a walking boot still 2-3 weeks ago if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          King is going to need as many reps as possible.

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Who said he was the savior? You’ll have to show me the quote. He was named the starter though and got hurt. I’d like to see what he can do in a full season. Calzada proved he couldn’t hack it.

You can play dense there’s loads of evidence over the course of this year, including the one right below yours. If ignorant is the route you want to go have at it

Comment

So this Longhorn 4* DB was arrested a year ago for car jacking, kicked off the team by Herman and Sark reinstated him…..now he’s facing a felony in Oklahoma for video taping a sexual act with an OSU student.

Comment

I didn’t even think he was on the team?

Comment

Working...
                                X