Bog death grip or field pod ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bog death grip or field pod ?

Just picked my 9 year old girl a crossbow from here . Sniper 370 . I’m wanting to get her some kind way to hold it for her while in the ground blind . What what system would y’all go with ?

Bog death grip all the way

Comment

I have both and my kid’s prefer the field pod because it has a rear rest for the stock, two points of anchor.

Comment

I have had really good luck with the Caldwell field pod. Started my daughter cross bow hunting at 6.

Comment

Another vote for the bog death grip I, and more importantly, my 2 girls LOVE IT!!!

Comment

I have both the field pod rarely gets used anymore the grandkids prefer the death grip

Comment

I have both and prefer the death grip hands down.
              My 4 year old grand son shot his first deer last year using it.
              It’s great predator hunting also. It will hold up a sendaro easily.

Comment

Both kids and myself prefer the bog death grip. My 6 year old has gotten lethal with it.

Comment

One more vote for the Death Grip. It’s solid and heavy enough to be stable (it’s not something you hike up a mountain with for sure).

Comment

I too have both. Bog wins hands down

Weight is only negative for transporting, but worth it for the stability

Field pod got the job done for Lola many times so no real negatives, bog is just a superior product

This is my 5yo 5 shot group Tuesday off the Bog
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Low Fence; 11-18-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Death grip

Comment

Death grip. Works great for my 9yo and very safe for kids. Definitely worth the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another Death Grip vote.

Comment

Death grip for me, if you prefer a rear support then get a cheap Allen monopod and use it for a rear support.

Comment

Was using the caldwell field pod until I got the bog pod death grip. It is quite a bit heavier but the extra stability is worth the weight difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X