Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh...

Comment

Dak.....missed a wide open receiver at 6 yards on that first series of OT. A $40 million QB does not do that in OT with the game on the line on a critical play.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        I sometimes wonder why I am a Cowboys fan.
        Emotions, pure emotions.

Like an adrenaline rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          4 def PIs on one player. 4. 3rd and 18....they weren't going anywhere else with that ball except at #30.
          yeah, and throw it short so dumb/// will run into him......not looking back.

I said that 4 years ago,...could beat NFL cornerbacks with speedy high school receivers. Just throw it short and PI.

Comment

franchise-record 166 penalty yards

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              franchise-record 166 penalty yards
              Terrible.

A lot of season left to get things right.

I would love to see them make a serious run but won’t be surprised if we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Other than Parsons the entire defense should donate their pay checks…. They sucked today!!

Comment

also was Carr's longest run of the year. Nobody sets the corner for cowboys.
                  It's been a long, long time since I played, but that was the DT's main responsibility then. set the edge. Force it inside.
                  Maybe things have changed, but that corner/edge sure gives up a lot of yardage.

Comment

Thought the refs made a lot of iffy calls. Both ways. Poorest officiating that I've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      Other than Parsons the entire defense should donate their pay checks…. They sucked today!!
                      just think if they had TWO of him!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        just think if they had TWO of him!
                        He is already a beast and will get better… unfortunately our O-line is going down hill fast… Cowboys need to compete soon or they are going to be in rebuild mode.

Comment

Yep

Back to Cow Girls again.

Comment

I hate to rag on Dak but **** dude are you blind. He made several bad throws again, got lucky on some bad decisions, he cannot carry a team, never could, he has to have a stud lineup to be successful, hopefully it's the injury that is holding him back.

Comment

Obviously missing Cooper and Lamb is huge.

The HC made the biggest blunder going for 2.

It's the NFL. Git it together by playoff time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a nap worthy game
                                Seems like they are slowly migrating into the ole typical flop pattern
                                Poor passing, drops & penalties been killing them lately

Comment

Working...
                                X