Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Green screen looking for taxidermist

Okay guys, it is with great sadness in my heart that I’m even doing this. m
    My taxidermy man that Has been more of a friend than taxidermist the past 7-8 years is out for health reasons. Not going to go into all of it but he cannot use his left arm and hasn’t been able to for some time. I love this guy he is an artist more than just a taxidermist. He has won competitions all over with his work and has been featured in some of the major taxidermy catalogs! To say he turns out quality work is an understatement. And like I said he’s become a friend and we’ve spent time in the woods together chasing some animals! You guys that have your go to taxi can relate and know what I’m talking about and how hard this is for me to even ask.

I have an axis, black buck, Nilgai and a whitetail he has, last night he called me to ask me with a heavy heart if I could come pick them up because he’s not going to be able to do them for me. The hides are all ready to go and have been wet tanned and are frozen and horns are all ready as well. I am asking if you have a quality taxi please let me know the contact info so I can begin the process of finding one. I have specifics I want on the axis and have a stump for the pedestal mount I want, I have specifics on the blackbuck as well to go on a pedestal I already have. The nilgai and whitetail I’m open to a new taxis ideas.

Please only contact me if your guy has experience and puts out quality work and is reliable! Thanks

PM inbound

Comment

Art Rivera of Atascosa Taxidermy in Jourdanton. (210) 410-1147

Comment

I use Manning Custom Taxidermy in Brookshire. He has done amazing work for me.

Comment

I’m sorry to hear that. B&S in eagle lake been using them for 15 yrs excellent work and even better people Bobby is the nicest guy you will meet tell them chad sent you if you talk to them. Also can see all his work in his shop they have a really cool setup.

Comment

Might get up with mid coast taxidermy. He took over blue quail in Victoria.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
              I use Manning Custom Taxidermy in Brookshire. He has done amazing work for me.
              This

Comment

Hillbilly Hides in Alvin does really nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  Might get up with mid coast taxidermy. He took over blue quail in Victoria.
                  X2

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're still in Wharton give Brandon Zahn a call. Not sure if he's bowed up but you'd have a good combination of quality, price, and convenience.

Comment

Working...
                    X