Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to wait months for it as well.

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
    I’d be willing to take that V4 off your hands if it’s just collecting dust, will probably be waiting on mine till August!

Comment

I’ll have two V3’s with the complete 419 kits for sale in the near future if your interested, I’m currently running the two V3’s but I have a V4 on the bench and when the other 4 shows up I’ll be selling those two. Aside from the 4’s taking up a tad less room they operate exactly the same and within a few milliseconds of each other on speed. Shoot me a pm if your interested in those and can wait a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        I’ll have two V3’s with the complete 419 kits for sale in the near future if your interested, I’m currently running the two V3’s but I have a V4 on the bench and when the other 4 shows up I’ll be selling those two. Aside from the 4’s taking up a tad less room they operate exactly the same and within a few milliseconds of each other on speed. Shoot me a pm if your interested in those and can wait a month or so.

Still looking to get rid of a V3? Got a buddy looking to pick up one after fondling mine today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X