LOL

Been wanting one of these since they came out 20 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      LOL

Been wanting one of these since they came out 20 years ago
      I take a long time to do my research [emoji3][emoji3]

Comment

A video update from this past weekend. Lots of tractor and shovel work with 26 tons of slag. Still have a lot left to move. Also got Mary's bee hive set up near the creek. They seem to be doing what bees do...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=965JI7IgBJw"]KCA Ranch Update: Slag work and Bees - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good stuff Bobby. Yes, bees can smell "sexy" so you obviously have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Good stuff Bobby. Yes, bees can smell "sexy" so you obviously have nothing to worry about.
            Me running back to camp. Your hypothesis is dead.

Comment

That’s clearly Mary and not you!!

Comment

His n Her's UTVs, his n her's utility trailers, his n her's "she" sheds.

Bees doing good! And place is looking great, brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  His n Her's UTVs, his n her's utility trailers, his n her's "she" sheds.

Bees doing good! And place is looking great, brother!
                  Ha! My brother n law bought land on our private road. They're storing their mule and trailer on our place since all they have is raw land right now. [emoji2][emoji2]

Comment

Big news.... Our house in Kingwood will be going on the market in a few weeks. It's in the "coming soon" phase right now and Realtors are looking at it online.

Wife and daughter are moving to Centerville tomorrow and I will be here by myself to handle some logistics and continue working until january.

I'll be doing a mixture of commuting, burning sick time, and staying with a friend in Humble during the work week..

Can't wait to get up there permanently, but this is the next best thing!

Comment

Awesome Bobby….another milestone and exciting step. GLWTS! 👍👍

Comment

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. I know that you are ready.

Comment

That Dennys wife?

I got 7 years left, I wish 720 hrs of sick lasted that long

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            That Dennys wife?

I got 7 years left, I wish 720 hrs of sick lasted that long

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                            Yessir. She's awesome. Great realtor and friend.

Comment

Congrats again to you and your wife, Bobby. One more step in the process my friend! This one won't take long.

Comment

Getting real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X