• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    I dont even know where mine is. I'm not lookin for her either

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Same here.
    Haven’t seen or talked to mine since my daughter graduated high school, which was about 15 years ago. Even my daughter cut ties with her few years back. Last she heard she was in NY state and homeless.

Comment

I know a guy that bought two houses next to each other. His ex and kids live in one and he lives in one with his new wife and kids. My ex is in Rockford, Ill. and I still keep looking over my shoulder.

Comment

If your friends it’s not big deal. And in this day and age I’d want to be as close to the kids as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          Went back and looked tonight. Drive way to drive way is .47miles.

The house I'm looking at is 10 houses to the corner with a main road. I'm .1 mile from the corner. She will drive past there every day.

She's in a cul-de-sac. The 3 houses in the end basically back up to my backyard. The 4th house is her. Straight line distance is probably less than 1/4 mile but there are other houses and an easement between us.

I'm still torn but leaning to go ahead and buy because hers is a rent house and I really don't give a **** if she's looking to see what car is in my driveway when she drives by daily.

I won't have to drive past her house at all.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
          Dang it man! If she is still driving by daily there must still be a flame there. Fan it if ya can. Nothing, nothing is impossible with God. Wish both of y’all the best.

Comment

buy that house if it's a good buy Being that close to your ex with kids can be a good thing. makes drop off/pick up really easy. From what you said the kids might be able to walk/ride bikes and depending on the ex that might be a little too close or that might be a great thing. If she is going to drive by and see what is in your drive way, a few miles won't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              I dont even know where mine is. I'm not lookin for her either

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              ^^^^ same.

I count my blessings everyday. If she happened to ever move into my neighborhood I would bring her a bottle of wine and some flowers and tell her welcome to the neighborhood and thanks for doing me the biggest solid ever with that divorce.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                Heck man. You buying, she renting. I would do it. AS long as you cant see her house all will be fine. Plus who knows how long she will rent there. Having the kids in walking distance will benifit both of you.
                Exactly!!!!

Win win

Comment

I wish mine still lived close so I could participate in my daughters life more than I have the ability to with the distance she is now.

Comment

It's all about the kids at this point. Buy it

Comment

Living in the same city was too close for my current wife. So we moved 150 miles away.

Comment

Both of y’all ok with seeing each other with others? Strange car staying night etc?

Comment

Originally posted by TopherB View Post
                          Both of y’all ok with seeing each other with others? Strange car staying night etc?
                          Yes. She's an ex, I don't care who she's with now. The sooner she gets married the sooner I don't have to pay spousal support.

Plus I won't have to drive pass her place. She has to pass the turn for mine.

Comment

You have better relations with your ex than me. My ex is in Alabama. Still too close.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              Yes. She's an ex, I don't care who she's with now. The sooner she gets married the sooner I don't have to pay spousal support.

Plus I won't have to drive pass her place. She has to pass the turn for mine.

Buy it and have bikini carwashes in your driveway while you relax under the shade with umbrella drinks for her to see when she drives by.

Comment

Interesting question!

Comment

Working...
                                X