No announcement yet.

Shipping is outrageous...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do 400 priority overnight shipments a month. {There by 10:30am the next day}
    FedEx has gone up 14% a year for the last 2 years. It went from $17 dollars to $21 dollars to get a half pound package to any where America...

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      TBH Express is the bombdiggity
      ^^THIS^^

Comment

I shipped a motorcycle frame to Wisconsin a couple months ago using blue line shipping. They work through Fastenal locations. I believe it cost me 100 but it might have been a tad more. I dropped it off ( had to be on a pallet) and it got there in a few days

Comment

Try ordering taxidermy supplies...

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
            Man now that is out of control all the way around but with a certain company for sure!!!! This ain't good!!!! I have a group in Africa at the moment and they killed a bunch.. I would imagine some MAJOR sticker shock is on the horizon, on every end..

Comment

I’ve sold some small items in the classifieds... Shipping has doubled and more...

Comment

Honestly, what hasn't doubled at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                  My paycheck..

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post

My salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Small flat rate box used to ship for around $5.50 maybe a couple years ago. It’s now somewhere around $9.00.

Comment

I shipped a bow in case and it was $73.00 via FedEx. USPS wanted $93 and UPS was $87. Here in Texas too. I guessed it would be $35 or so.

Comment

My small business relies on shipping. Costs have gone up annually but most are still "reasonable" as long as you know how to approach it. Use a program like GoShippo where it'll price the three major carriers for you. They'll also create a small business account on your behalf to take advantage of major discounts. The cost to ship UPS from home is something like 1/3 of taking the item into UPS Store and letting them print postage for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            We do 400 priority overnight shipments a month. {There by 10:30am the next day}
                            FedEx has gone up 14% a year for the last 2 years. It went from $17 dollars to $21 dollars to get a half pound package to any where America...
                            What service do you use? I had to switch to stamps.com because Paypal couldn't compete with the discounts of stamps after a price increase a few years ago. There's got to be something better than what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by oneforthewall View Post
                              yeah , mckinzies charged me 20 bucks to ship 18 bucks worth of needles and took two weeks to get them , now i order from jetz till they get greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                Small flat rate box used to ship for around $5.50 maybe a couple years ago. It’s now somewhere around $9.00.

I haven’t found anything close to 9 bucks for a small box...

Comment

Working...
                                X