No announcement yet.

Brass knuckles in a cook book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My second wife found videos of me and my first wife when she moved in. I had completely forgotten about them.
    Last edited by BigL; 04-14-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      My second wife found videos of me and my first wife when she moved in. I had completely forgotten about them.
      Watch this, here comes the good part....

Comment

Was at a baseball tournament around 18 years old and the hotel had a big ol tv. I happen to notice what I though was a CD underneath the TV. Nope, a DVD titled, "Just add milf and butter."

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
          Was at a baseball tournament around 18 years old and the hotel had a big ol tv. I happen to notice what I though was a CD underneath the TV. Nope, a DVD titled, "Just add milf and butter."
          How many times did you “bake” that night?

Comment

My family is in the middle of cleaning out my Grandmother’s house after her passing last year, and there’s a certain gun we know about but haven’t found yet. It’s an over/under 20ga, that my grandad “modified” for her to use as a purse gun. We’re hoping the old farts came to their senses and destroyed it, but they both came from the depression era, where you didn’t throw anything away, so who knows.

Comment

I attended an estate sale a couple of months ago with my wife and her best friend.

They had a small bathroom blocked off "for adults only". I stepped in, out of curiosity, and there were two middle aged ladies in there browsing.

There were approx. 25 adult toys, sanitized, Sexy nighties on the shower bar and many adult magazines.

The thing that caught my interest was a contraption that resemble a pogo stick. It had a curved arm extending outward. It had a spring in the lower part that when pushed down would spring back up. You can imagine what was attached to the extension.

Upstairs there were many skimpy, sexy outfits.
              The irony was that there were, walkers, bedside commodes, shower chairs, adult diapers, etc.

My wife wouldn't let me buy the pogo stick for her.

Comment

22 pistol hiding in a display salad bowl. Always wondered why grandma never used that bowl. Me and my sisters lived with them and went through every nook and cranny in that house as kids, but never once thought about looking in that bowl.

Comment

Working...
                X