Ammo back in stock opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo back in stock opinions

I know it’s regional but I’ve been seeing 243, 30-30, 30-06, and 444 back on the shelves in more of a quantity than I can buy.

Saw three Walmarts with Federal Bluebox 30-30 for about $25 per blx which was $14 3 years ago.

444 around $50 per box now and I bet it doesn’t come down.

Yes agree to seeing a slight increase in the trickle of common ammo’s

Comment

Same here. Academy had more than usual and some caliber they haven’t had in a while.

Comment

Shotgun shells are still a pain for me. Seems the very few boxes I have found are crazy expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          I know it’s regional but I’ve been seeing 243, 30-30, 30-06, and 444 back on the shelves in more of a quantity than I can buy.

Saw three Walmarts with Federal Bluebox 30-30 for about $25 per blx which was $14 3 years ago.

444 around $50 per box now and I bet it doesn’t come down.
          Its catching up to TBH prices..

Comment

Yep, was at Basspro and saw .270 for the first time in almost a year.

Prices are high, but that is probably why it was on the shelf.

Comment

I saw 270 last week at Academy, been a while since I've seen things other than tacticool AR calibers.

Comment

Scheels had just about everything you could need. Just expensive but I think that’s the new norm. Reloading supplies are also stupid expensive and nowhere to be found.

Comment

I keep seeing the 350 legend on the shelfs. Academy and Walmart.

It's almost like a subluminal message ....you want a 350 legend....you want a 350 legend..... Because I could actually get ammo for it. But no, I have no need for one.

My 6.8's get to ride the bench since I can find .308's for my 10 fairly easily.

Price is up, probably part of The Plan.
                  Last edited by DaveC; 04-11-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X