No announcement yet.

tornados on the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a small one here in Danbury. Minor damage. Someone captured it on their Ring Doorbell.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      I was out there around 5:30 this morning helping a buddy, looks like a warzone!
      That joker was on the ground for 20+ miles.
      It's bad man, iv never saw it like this in person. Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
        It's bad man, iv never saw it like this in person. Crazy
        Holla if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Holla if you need anything.
          Same to you brother, I have a coworker who's brother lives out there. House is probably a total loss from the looks of it. Were all good on our place, I'm out 2685 about a mile before 1404.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Madisonville got some damage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Was just through there this morning. All the power poles and the stoplights at 75/Collard are beat all to hell. The cleaners west of 75 is pretty damaged too. They're saying they MIGHT have power back by midnight tonight.

Comment

Just drove around Crockett. Lots of homes damaged. Some totally gone to the foundation . I have not heard of a fatality but did hear of folks missing that were in some of those homes.

Comment

For the ones in Round Rock here's a few links. I'm about 1/2 mile from Dell.

From one of the dell buildings

Bank of America at 45/35

Kalahari

Comment

Couple of photos of a friend's house who lives between Dell and Kalahari

Couple of Kalahari photos another friend of mine took. He had taken his wife there for dinner. They were moved to basement when it was hitting.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by BigL; 03-22-2022, 11:29 AM.

Comment

A tornado went through northwest Nacogdoches county from the communities of Lilbert to Cushing. It’s a mess. I heard but haven’t confirmed that some storm chasers ended up in the hospital.

Comment

Surveying damage from a tornado in Upshur County during Monday night’s storms is expected to take more than one day “because there’s just so much damage.”

Ef2, it touched down less than 2 miles from my house and was on the ground for over 20 miles.

Comment

Choose carefully when deciding what to wrap your house in....ever hear anyone say "That thing is built like a siding ****house"?

BRICK people, this is Texas and our weather is wild...

Comment

Granger in Eastern Bell County got hit pretty hard. Fortunately this tornado went east of us and I do not think it touched down again after it left Granger

Comment

Working...
                          X