No announcement yet.

More proof that the NRA is a schill organization that doesn’t mind gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it wrong that I dont mind true common sense gun control?

But at the same time I dont think any measures will prevent someone who is set on commiting violent crimes.

Comment

What is “common sense” gun control?

To answer your question yes IMO. What other tools are regulated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

But at the same time I dont think any measures will prevent someone who is set on commiting violent crimes.
        YES, give an inch and they'll take a mile and will never stop.

Gun control has nothing to do with your safety or removing guns from the hands of bad guys. It's about controlling us and a campaign slogan.

The founding fathers got it right.

Here's why...

Criminals and dictators actually like gun control as it makes their job safer. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220316-101204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	24679108Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220317-191146_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	24679109

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Slick8; 03-17-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

If that guy is trying to make a point it escapes me. I’m not excusing NRA from anything because I’m done with them but that guy’s incoherent ramblings wouldn’t convince me. The NRA was the best org in the world for gun owners for many years,but like most things, it changed.

Comment

I quit my membership a couple of years ago. I felt like I was just financing Wayne Lapierre's lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
              I quit my membership a couple of years ago. I felt like I was just financing Wayne Lapierre's lifestyle.
              Exactly the same for me.

Comment

Not watching an 8 minute video from some random dude to tell me why the NRA has gone down hill.

MikeD, what is the jist of the video? What are the high points? Any new info, or repeating more of what we already knew?

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

Way to ride the fence there LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    If that guy is trying to make a point it escapes me. I’m not excusing NRA from anything because I’m done with them but that guy’s incoherent ramblings wouldn’t convince me. The NRA was the best org in the world for gun owners for many years,but like most things, it changed.
                    That ain’t no kiddin. I think that might have been the worst video I’ve seen on YouTube. Did this fella take speaking lessons from Kamala Harris??

Comment

same for me

Comment

I didn't watch the video. I think my membership goes out in 2026. Hard negative on sending these idiots anymore of my money.
                        I got a phone call a few years ago form the NRA asking for more money. I told them if they would spend my money on 2A rights instead of trying to get me to send more money with junk mail and phone calls, I would gladly send more money.

Then I told him to take the money I already sent and buy a senator a hooker.

Comment

Yea, I'm sure he misses your $35. To all the NRA haters here, it is because of the NRA that you still have the rights you have. And, I'm sure you believe the media and that lying dem NY prosecutor when it comes to Wayne as well. What a joke.

Comment

If you are looking for someone that actually puts in work, send your money to Firearm Policy Coalition. And CTR0022, you basically just said I am for the 2A but... That is the problem with a lot of people and how we got to where we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Yea, I'm sure he misses your $35. To all the NRA haters here, it is because of the NRA that you still have the rights you have. And, I'm sure you believe the media and that lying dem NY prosecutor when it comes to Wayne as well. What a joke.
                              LOL...gun right start and stop with "shall not be infringe"

The NRA is a lobby group like the rest with little care about gun owners...it is about $.

The joke is folks that cant see that...

Comment

Working...
                              X