Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    If ATM does not win the SEC and play for a national championship this upcoming season is it a failure?
    This question was already asked about 10-15 pages back. The answer is NO. It is not a failure. It takes years and years and years of this type of recruiting to consistently make the CFP.....See Alabama, Ohio St, etc. The Aggies DO NOT have a proven QB to lead them to either of those titles next season. Year three of this recruiting class could be good......IF all the players stay together.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Baylor>Texas>Tech>Miss State>A&M?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      You are on to something here for this season. Aggies could not score points. Just a guess but I believe Baylor would have beaten A&M this season with Calzada at the helm. I like Aranda as a Coach. That guy seems pretty cool under pressure.

Comment

Rut row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting even more interesting in College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Cheers, dad.

[emoji23]

Comment

Cheers, dad.
              Comforts me knowing I raised you right!

Comment

Rut row.

Oh snap! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                  You are on to something here for this season. Aggies could not score points. Just a guess but I believe Baylor would have beaten A&M this season with Calzada at the helm. I like Aranda as a Coach. That guy seems pretty cool under pressure.
                  Other than pounding Tech, Texas should be on the right though.

I was just dragging bait. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pressure on Jimbo snd the Aggies to produce some great seasons in the next 2-3 years and to continue recruiting at this level. 10, 11, 12 win seasons and CFB should do that but that is yet to be determined. All these Stars in front of these kids name does not mean anything if they cannot win games and plenty of them.

Comment

Originally posted by burntorange bowhunter View Post
                      other than pounding tech, texas should be on the right though.

I was just dragging bait. Lol.
                      [ATTACH]1075809[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Pressure on Jimbo snd the Aggies to produce some great seasons in the next 2-3 years and to continue recruiting at this level. 10, 11, 12 win seasons and CFB should do that but that is yet to be determined. All these Stars in front of these kids name does not mean anything if they cannot win games and plenty of them.
                        Painful facts that seemed to be ignored by many

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post

Agreed. 8-4 won’t cut it next season.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                            Painful facts that seemed to be ignored by many

Welcome to the discussion. I don’t know any Ags that are ignoring that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Welcome to the discussion. I don’t know any Ags that are ignoring that.
                              Because they’re are none.

It’s a good problem to have and one that we’ve never had, but………

It ain’t like it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                                ...The Aggies DO NOT have a proven QB to lead them to either of those titles next season. Year three of this recruiting class could be good......IF all the players stay together.
                                I predict Weigman will start next year...and if he stays healthy large individual and team trophies will follow.

He appears to be a generational type talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X