Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Why is Baylor so much better at hiring football coaches than Texas?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Ask your AD. He's supposed to be awesome.

Comment

Good question? The world may never know.

Comment

He went 2-7 year one, excellent flip of the script. Kudos to Aranda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmmm.

“When (Venables) came to Lubbock, Texas had came the day before and their whole selling point to me was money. Like that’s all they talked about in the meeting and that just didn’t sit right with me. I understand the opportunities money-wise they were amazing, but how do we change this football program?”

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
            What a weirdo! This “CFB” thread is so hijacked by a certain fan base and so not cool! Who said anything about Texas? We’ve already seen how A&M competed with Ole Miss, when it mattered. Does no one else see this level of crazy?!? There were a couple of Texas FBS schools with a better than 8-4 schedule this year but this thread focuses solely on 3 or 4 schools due to a group of 10 or 12 posters crowding everyone else out. What a joke!
            There were some high school teams with better records than 8-4 too…..as a matter of fact, I saw a peewee football team who went 13-0 this year. Are they better? Welcome to the CFB thread for the 2nd time in your life, drop in more so you’ll understand the banter and not get so triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              drop in more so you’ll understand the banter and not get so triggered.
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

From the guy who still understands nothing, and STILL can’t keep from getting banned every 8 months because he can’t control his yap…. Can’t make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                Hmmmm.

“When (Venables) came to Lubbock, Texas had came the day before and their whole selling point to me was money. Like that’s all they talked about in the meeting and that just didn’t sit right with me. I understand the opportunities money-wise they were amazing, but how do we change this football program?”

It’s what they’re advertising. Not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  There were some high school teams with better records than 8-4 too…..as a matter of fact, I saw a peewee football team who went 13-0 this year. Are they better? Welcome to the CFB thread for the 2nd time in your life, drop in more so you’ll understand the banter and not get so triggered.

Dude are you kidding? How do the rest of y’all that regularly visit this thread put up with this turtle head? Sorry bro, been on the CFB thread a few times, even posted a pic of my family and me at the UTSA/Southern Miss game this year in an attempt to introduce a wider range of subjects… you and a couple of your butt buddies are exactly why I don’t post here often. Everything I posted is fact. Comparing a D1 school to a peewee team? You are unreal. You’re telling ME that I’M triggered by banter? Really?!?[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                    My Roadrunners won 12 games and their conference championship against the FBS leader in single season passing yards and touchdowns. Yes they lost their bowl game but they did show up for it.

You team plays Texas on 9/17/22. This might just be your platform.

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                      Hmmmm.

Lol, he was a long time OU commit that flaked out and then flipped back to OU. Recruits have already called out his noise. Money is part of the game, he was looking for a reason to flip back to OU. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        It’s what they’re advertising. Not surprised

No it’s not! This is coming from an 18 year old who committed to OU, switched his commit to Texas and then commits to OU. Pretty credible source if you ask me!

How many commits did ATM buy this year? My guess is none!

Comment

Post Sugar Bowl scattershooting:

Happy with the result but definitely a let down game.

Wish both offenses would have played better. Credit is due to both defenses.

Probably a better game if played during the regular season.

Hate to see Corral get hurt.

BU vs A&M would have been fun this year if not played at Kyle.

Baylor loses some key pieces to graduation - Bernard, Pitre and A Smith.

In his one season at running back, Smith broke the Baylor single season rushing record last night. Wish he wasn't graduating.

Gerry was steady at QB all season when healthy but I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if he doesn't start next year. If he does, then I trust the coaches.

Now what are we going to talk about? Always hate to see CFB season come to an end. My favorite sport by far. Yes, that includes men's basketball which can be a lot of fun.

Wish Baylor had a good baseball team. I might start watching if they did.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Comment

Baylor AD should be the most sought after AD in the country

Comment

UA game is at 1:00 today.

The LB Perkins will be committing just before the 4th. This kid is one of the most impressive HS kids I’ve watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Lol, he was a long time OU commit that flaked out and then flipped back to OU. Recruits have already called out his noise. Money is part of the game, he was looking for a reason to flip back to OU. Nothing more.

Link?
                                Last edited by oktx; 01-02-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X