Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    I know teams are in a juxtaposition with QBs. Really good ones only come along so often.
    You can't depend on it every week, but Dak did didly squat this past weekend. With that defensive performance, Andy Dalton would've won. Not suggesting they go trade or anything, but it is what it is. As stated before, maybe he'll get back on his game. He's capable of it, it has been shown. But it's also been demonstrated, rather recently, that he can stink up the place. You pays yo money and takes your chances!
    No doubt about that last statement.

I'm an admitted Dak fan, and apologist, but I have no explanation for how he's looked since coming back from the calf thing. Maybe he can't push off, maybe he's afraid to run, maybe the line sucks worse than I think. I do know that he's very intelligent, extremely hard working, and driven to be great...so I'll continue to give the benefit of the doubt after what he did early in this season, when I thought he was surely an MVP candidate.

Comment

Why is everyone giving the offense crap for that pic 6, but no one is mad that the defense just gave up that touchdown right before then?
      Put in a bunch of second string guys and just let the other team walk down the field, like a gift! Just gave away that touchdown. If that didnt happen the pick 6 wouldnt have mattered nearly as much.

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
        Why is everyone giving the offense crap for that pic 6, but no one is mad that the defense just gave up that touchdown right before then?
        Put in a bunch of second string guys and just let the other team walk down the field, like a gift! Just gave away that touchdown. If that didnt happen the pick 6 wouldnt have mattered nearly as much.
        Because that was what.....3 minutes??? They WERE playing an NFL team.
        With that said; I've seen too many times a team up by 16 or so, relax or go into prevent. The other team scores, the D gets on their heels and before you know it the team that WAS down in now knocking on the go ahead score from the 4 yard line. 17 points is easy to lose when you get back on your heels and the momentum has completely changed.

The offense sucked for 54 or so minutes tho.

Comment

Tony go ahead and put the team on your back doo

Comment

Sloppy first series..

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Go Cowboys go!!

Offense looks to be struggling…
                Last edited by Pedernal; 12-19-2021, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Go Cowboys go!!

Offense looks to be struggling…
                  No different than last several weeks….it is bad! But hey…..maybe D wins championships

Comment

It’s a war of kickers ….

Comment

CeeDee has been **** today but Dales boy Dak has been off elsewhere…. Again.

That last throw was underthrown by 10 yards. Wide assed open …

Comment

This team ain't no playoff team, they'd better get some things figured out if they don't wanna be one and done.

Comment

Kicker needs his leg broke. 2 missed extra points

Comment

86 is having his day! My apologies to him.

Our whanker can't make a extra point?

The Giants have a great game plan. Throw it in 1.25 seconds to avoid sacks.

Comment

Lol the cowboys are the worst “top” team.

I’m surprised they are 9-4

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                                Lol the cowboys are the worst “top” team.

I’m surprised they are 9-4
                                Might want to check that Cardinals/Lions score.

Comment

Working...
                                X