No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The offense has all the tools. Dak is fine. Settling for 3 field goals in one half would be a concern. Just not clicking.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      The offense has all the tools. Dak is fine. Settling for 3 field goals in one half would be a concern. Just not clicking.
      They sure do. But Dak has to be sharper/better against better teams… hence the FGs imo.

He looked fine when he threw the 3 yard heater to Elliot at his shins and overthrew Cooper on the WR screen that last series?
      Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2021, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I haven’t watch much football in while, Parsons #11 is a bad arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Nice edit. I bet Gregory ends up making you eat your words [emoji23][emoji23]

It’s not possible unless he plays until he’s 45. The guy has played in 45 games in 7 years, it was a garbage pick. His contract is up anyway, maybe we’ll get a comp pick when he leaves for that $$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And some guy named “Clement” just outdid the over payed, replacement level, 12 million dollar RB…[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I’m really looking forward to that Madden doc.

Comment

Problem with this offense or as it is playing now, is that it will not be possible to compete against playoff caliber teams…

Comment

I guess we need to go with the old saying. Defense wins Championships.

Oh hell...77 is out

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    It’s not possible unless he plays until he’s 45. The guy has played in 45 games in 7 years, it was a garbage pick. His contract is up anyway, maybe we’ll get a comp pick when he leaves for that $$.

Jerry will pay him. With the salary camp bump they are no longer in cap hell.

Of course it’s not possible. You are never wrong.[emoji23][emoji23]
                    Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Another FG. Reminds me of the bad Romo teams that could drive all the way down the field and couldn’t get in the end zone. Especially against a team with all their reserves in like Washington today.

Comment

Oh hell...77 is out
                        Courtesy of McGovern

Comment

Oh hell...77 is out

They aren’t going anywhere with this O-line, they’re going backward without him. Dak and Zeke both miss Travis Fredrick, they’re awful in the middle of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                            Courtesy of McGovern
                            Friendly fire... chit happens unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              They aren’t going anywhere with this O-line, they’re going backward without him. Dak and Zeke both miss Travis Fredrick, they’re awful in the middle of the line.

They aren't what they were 2-3 years ago up the middle.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Another FG. Reminds me of the bad Romo teams that could drive all the way down the field and couldn’t get in the end zone. Especially against a team with all their reserves in like Washington today.

It’s almost like a little better decision making in the draft and free agency and they could be more than “pretty good every 5 years or so”….huh?[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X