• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
    Rice bran
    I need to find flavored rice bran.

Comment

Corn twice a day 365 days a year. Consistency is key. Once everyone around you shuts off their feeders the deer know yours is still running. Does raise fawns coming to the feeder every day. I put some extras out like apple corn or rice bran here and there. Deer knowing it’ll go off every day even for 1/2 seconds is key.

Comment

I hunt East Tx a Few days a year ( Nacogdoches )
        1200 acres with no feeders on it. I put out corn with vanilla sprayed on it and in a day I’ll have targets. Last year I decided to try pistol hunting when the only typical 12 I have ever seen walked by at 80 yards. No need to spend hundreds or more feeding animals

Comment

Originally posted by U.S.ArmyRetired View Post
          I need to find flavored rice bran.
          I put 50# of regular rice bran in a trough inside my feeder pen every 2 weeks. I've got 100's of pics of deer with their faces covered in it looking like Tony Montana

Comment

Yeah I’ve had luck with the Rice Bran. Deer seem to like it. There was also a thread about sweet feed & deer loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
              I put 50# of regular rice bran in a trough inside my feeder pen every 2 weeks. I've got 100's of pics of deer with their faces covered in it looking like Tony Montana
              Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
              Yeah I’ve had luck with the Rice Bran. Deer seem to like it. There was also a thread about sweet feed & deer loving it
              I guess I will try regular. I know Flavored does great in ETX.

Comment

Working...
              X