Tailgate Feeder??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailgate Feeder??

I have had the same one for 13 years. I was home made and worked great.
    I am going to buy another one.

Does anyone have one that they are just in love with?

50lb or larger it can hang on tailgate or fit in a receiver.

I really like my Lamco. Welded, but light and I can lower my tailgate with it installed.

Comment

All Seasons Hercules series.

Comment

I love my Texas Hunter Products one. It uses a wireless remote, so no wires which is worth a lot by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure whatever one you do get has a good way to set it on the ground and not resting on the motor when not in use.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I love my Hercules all seasons feeder. it built very stout. it also has a piece of flat iron to protect the motor and sit on the ground. i have had the feeder for prolly 10 years.

Comment

Nothing like a good quiet rope feeder for a single trail of corn.

Comment

I bought a new one last weekend that I think is pretty slick. The brand is Harvant and I bought a 100 pounder. It has a mount that swivels out to allow you to open your tailgate and swivels back in and pins in place. My experience with it is limited so far but after a week of loading and unloading critters out of the back of my truck I can say for sure the pivot mount system works pretty slick. We'll see how it does long term but for now I like it. Their spinner plate doesn't seem to lose much corn when riding around and you don't have to use a slide gate or anything like on some of them. Also spreads the corn well without throwing it out of the sendero. I like how it works.

Last edited by Capt Glenn; 12-01-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  https://www.cottagecraftworks.com/ra...nd-game-feeder

Nothing like a good quiet rope feeder for a single trail of corn.
                  Have had this setup on my four wheeler for years. Works every time!

Comment

Working...
                  X