Krivoman deer blinds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman deer blinds.

I just picked one up. Just wanting pointers from you folks that own one. I want to put a sturdy floor in it before I put it up in the air. The floor will be braced properly. Not familiar with todays products. Not sure what plywood to use or any new product. Any help appreciated.

I used either 3/4 or 1 inch plywood. I stayed away from the particle board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.....what TTB said above. I sealed the wood on mine and then placed carpet on the flooring.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
        Yep.....what TTB said above. I sealed the wood on mine and then placed carpet on the flooring.
        Same. Seal and carpet. It will leak at some point at least enough to get floor wet. Easy to fix leaks though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Same. Seal and carpet. It will leak at some point at least enough to get floor wet. Easy to fix leaks though.
          Yep.

Comment

I just bought one too but paid for the 4’ base, partially because Mitch mounts them together with a nice wooden floor. Easy 2 man standup. Can’t wait to hunt it… maybe tomorrow for pigs. I just finished the anchor work last night with a single long stake in the middle.

Oh yes, and carpet. We had an old round rug from our breakfast table that fit great.
            Last edited by Burwabit; 06-04-2022, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Mine is 3/4” treated plywood. I covered it with the thinner stall mat you can buy by the foot off a roll at TSC. One tip - if elevated make sure the platform is big enough to give you a nice sized “porch” on the door side making getting in/out easier

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Mine is 3/4” treated plywood. One tip - if elevated make sure the platform is big enough to give you a nice sized “porch” on the door side making getting in/out easier
                Same here. 8x8 platform with stand on one “corner left me a landing. I switched the door to open the direction I needed

I vented the floor in mine with 2 screened soffit vents for when it is shut up when I ain’t there.

Comment

[ATTACH]1091452[/ATTACH]

Comment

Nice stars and handrail. Mine are similar.

Comment

A buddy of mine ( Gary - DRT ) on here made the base and stairs. I believe it is at 6’. He built another one for a friend of ours that was 8’ tall. Now that I think about it, Gary built four or five of them for our group. Glad to know someone who can weld. He did a fantastic job.

Comment

B

Comment

8x8 platform framed with 2x4 with a 3/4” plywood floor
                          I buy some hdx black 6mil plastic sheeting from Home Depot and cover my floor , just use a staple gun to tack it down and then put stall mats on top
                          The sheeting is easier than messing when sealant. I’ve got stands 10 years old and no signs of rot.
                          If you want to elevate then just buy some elevator brackets and 4x4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X