100,000 posts on TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100,000 posts on TBH

No not me! I’m not even close, and neither is anyone else. I’m talking about the man, the myth, the legend, Jason Smart!

Over the years I have argued with him, debated him, laughed at his jokes, occasionally agreed with him, and learned from his knowledge. I appreciate his sharp, sarcastic sense of humor, and have come to respect him as a fellow TBH’er. Of course he’s not “highly respected” like Nursejenn. He’s still striving for that level. It’s quite an accomplishment and a testimony to TBH that Smart has stayed so engaged all these years. Knowing Jason, he’s not gonna like me bringing attention to his post count. Like most of us, we quit caring about that after the 5,000 P&Y mark. I apologize Smart, but I thought this was worthy of recognition. Congrats on a huge milestone! I’m looking forward to many more of your posts in the future.

Beans still don’t go in chili.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    No not me! I’m not even close, and neither is anyone else. I’m talking about the man, the myth, the legend, Jason Smart!

Over the years I have argued with him, debated him, laughed at his jokes, occasionally agreed with him, and learned from his knowledge. I appreciate his sharp, sarcastic sense of humor, and have come to respect him as a fellow TBH’er. Of course he’s not “highly respected” like Nursejenn. He’s still striving for that level. It’s quite an accomplishment and a testimony to TBH that Smart has stayed so engaged all these years. Knowing Jason, he’s not gonna like me bringing attention to his post count. Like most of us, we quit caring about that after the 5,000 P&Y mark. I apologize Smart, but I thought this was worthy of recognition. Congrats on a huge milestone! I’m looking forward to many more of your posts in the future.

I just came here to agree with your last sentence AC....oh and I guess while I'm here, congrats on the milestone too, Smart [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hot dog that's aloooot of green screen!

Comment

Lol. Congrats on the 6 digits, Mr Smart!

Comment

He could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            He could care less.
            I see what you did there.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Well AC, you're already a little over 1/3 the way there your self. And ain't been on as long as Jason!

Comment

There should be a 278 title for that achievement!

Comment

Jason is such an overachiever. He won't share a single badge with the rest of us.

Congrats Jason....I think. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Well AC, you're already a little over 1/3 the way there your self. And ain't been on as long as Jason!
                    That’s what she said

Comment

100,000 posts on TBH

AC, I agree with most all of your post except the very last sentence!!!!!

You are dead wrong on that one!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats Mr Smart.

You get that JFT Turkey yet?

Comment

And all of them quality posts.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Smart. Could you spare me a few thousand?

Comment

I just noticed that smart and I have the same join date. No sure that right but if it is I can’t imaging someone who’s not a fireman with a lot of time to surf can have so many post!
                              It’s crazy man

Comment

Working...
                              X