Winter weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter weather

This may have been mentioned in earlier threads but it looks like areas from midland east to dallas may have a good shot at snow/ sleet/ice. Looks like a pretty good winter storm in the making. Wednesday could be pretty crazy. Hope some of the models are wrong. Anyone else looking at this?

We had 4 inches of snow about 2 weeks ago in Wise County. I’m hearing this may be more ice.

Comment

Come on!!

Comment

Was in the blind last night with mosquitoes. WTH! No snow this way.

Comment

Very little agreement between models right now, other than they all agree on winter weather in Texas beginning Tuesday. This is a good set up, the question is who gets it.

I’m hopeful it follows the Euro prediction which would put 4-6” at my doorstep. But in my heart I’m thinking this tracks about 100 mi south of me and gets the rolling plains and north Texas.

This one may be up in the air until it’s go time.

Comment

Bring it south!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Very little agreement between models right now, other than they all agree on winter weather in Texas beginning Tuesday. This is a good set up, the question is who gets it.

I’m hopeful it follows the Euro prediction which would put 4-6” at my doorstep. But in my heart I’m thinking this tracks about 100 mi south of me and gets the rolling plains and north Texas.

This one may be up in the air until it’s go time.
              What is Phil the Dill saying about it?

Comment

hard to believe anything frozen would stick to the ground after two days at 80F here

Comment

Anything new on this?

Comment

Should we be scared?

Comment

Working...
                    X