Breckenridge, Co....places to eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breckenridge, Co....places to eat?

Will be there for 5 days...any recommendations on good places to eat in and around Breckenridge.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

McDonalds is all I saw ,we stayed at the Ridge Motel-Aunt lives there so we were good on home cooking.

Comment

I was there a couple of year's ago. Most were pretty average. This was good: Giampietros Pizzeria. Also, Dillon Dam Brewery was pretty good food but awesome beer selection if you are into microbrew. We went mid day and seemed ok for kids if you have them along.

Comment

We were there in September. There is a place called Angel's Hollow that the locals told us about. It is small and you might have to wait depending on when you go but the wait is worth it.

Comment

For breakfast, try the Blue Moose Resturant. Another place the locals told us about.

Comment

Thanks to all

Comment

eriks down stairs is a neat little pub. they got like 100 micro brew beers on tap.

Comment

not sure if bubba gumps is still there

Comment

Mi Familia its a Mexican food place and its really good eating

Comment

Breckenridge Brewery was pretty awesome. They make some really good craft beers there too.

Comment

A good friend of mine owns a restaurant named Ember. Probably the best food I have ever had. Ask for Scotty and tell them Drew sent you. You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Drive over to Albany and eat at the Bee Hive/Fort Griffith Merchantile. Especially Thursday night. It is worth the 20 minute drive.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieVan View Post
                          Breckenridge Brewery was pretty awesome. They make some really good craft beers there too.
                          yes, breckenridge brewery.

they have amazing soft pretzels.

Comment

Thanks guys.....landed and driving. Thinking of food

Comment

Working...
                            X