No announcement yet.

Hurricane in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Mike's Weather Page...which is usually pretty dang good.

"Heavy dust has entered the Caribbean and a huge plume is heading towards the Gulf. This will last through the end of next week. Usually helps anything tropical from forming."

Comment

Here is link to a web page he puts models on and links to his blogs monitoring hurricane season:

Hurricane Spaghetti Models, Spaghetti Charts, Tropical Forecast, Hurricane Charts, Models, Tropical Update

Comment

[quote=pineywoods;the models will probably change from run to run like hale for a while. The hype machines that are the media will only grab and talk about the ones that look scary.[/quote]

fify.

Comment

Originally posted by theloneranger View Post
          Will not even "sniff the gulf"
          I hope not

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
            I hope not

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Might need a bigger Pirogue.

Comment

Need one in the hill country!

Comment

That’s why Texans are so much tougher than Californians. We wait on hurricanes!

Comment

Hurricane in Houston?

This is exactly the type of news reporting that gets people to freak out and panic buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    This is exactly the type of news reporting that gets people to freak out and panic buy.

Maybe that is a good thing. Let them panic now. If nothing is going to happen, then hopefully if something does happen this summer, they won’t be standing in line like the other panic buyers.

“Are you going to Walmart for water!? The storm is coming this way and they are about to run out!!!

“No, I panicked last June”.

Comment

No panicking here. The 5 generators that I bought from Lowes today have been on my wish list for a long time. I’m a hoarder by nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Between 7:13am and 7:57am it went from Houston to Florida?
                        Same thing happened for a storm going to LA members day weekend.

Mississippi to Florida to Yucatan to Mississippi to east coast. It fizzled

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep because they can't think for themselves..

Comment

the local weathermen in houston area drive me nuts with their head for the hills mentality.
                            David Paul rings loud and the Frank guy wants to be a gal.
                            We need rain bad on the coastal bend, bring it on and let the wind be mild
                            Last edited by txhunt7; 06-09-2022, 01:05 AM. Reason: added the word let

Comment

Working...
                            X