Oil companies have no fear it seems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Can’t find parts or people to keep up with the demand. And then there’s the risk on the government cracking down on them. Can’t blame them a bit for being cautious.
    No doubt. That is what the guys I talk to keep telling me. The money doesn't trust that prices don't go bust again in the near future.

When the govt will shut down a whole country on a whim, who would want to invest their money in a business?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you make 250k and live pay check to pay check you did it to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
        It seems to be the new norm.... Like an elderly gentleman told me the other day "its that new money"..

Comment

Just wait until those folks up north get to pay for a load of heating oil.

There will be a lot of homes with very little heat with these prices in that part of the country.
          And remember. When heating oil production starts going up the price of diesel and jet fuel increases due to their production going down.

Gonna be cold in Yankee country.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Yet Biden released info today claiming more people have returned to work and more people are contributing to savings under his admin than ever before….

Biden and his admin have zero real world knowledge or experience. The real economist are telling the truth and it’s not good. We will roll into a recession and this will correct itself. People are not saving because they can’t and more are living paycheck to paycheck.

How some people can believe his lies. More stupid people in this country than I thought.

Comment

250K aint what it used to be.

Comment

No doubt
                I make half that and all I own on is my home.
                I’d be in high cotton with an additional 100k

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  You’re correct, but it’s dam* sure enough to live on comfortably without burying yourself in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Yet Biden released info today claiming more people have returned to work and more people are contributing to savings under his admin than ever before….
                    Yep I saw that. He is the Ron Burgandy of the White House. He will read ANYTHING on the teleprompter and believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      You’re correct, but it’s dam* sure enough to live on comfortably without burying yourself in debt.

This! But everybody has to have a new car, big house, $30k SxS, etc…..

Americans absolutely have done it to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                        Lol
                        Nothing
                        Strictly an administration failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          Yep I saw that. He is the Ron Burgandy of the White House. He will read ANYTHING on the teleprompter and believe it.
                          Yep reads everything.
                          Believe it? He11, he really doesn’t know about anything going on at this point. Total puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            100% true. But it still doesn’t mean that’s anywhere close to sustenance wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              This! But everybody has to have a new car, big house, $30k SxS, etc…..

Americans absolutely have done it to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              This country is a reflection of the idiots that have been running it for the last 30 years. We have put 3 kids through college and medical/graduate school and have some nice stuff but don’t have any debt.

No 100K vehicles, and limited vacations but we live pretty well. We save a little and pay cash for nearly everything. As it always has been, what you make is less important than what you spend

Comment

It's getting rough. Pretty frustrating when you are steadily investing and at the end of the month the balance sheet is showing a loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X