Better fill your diesel tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better fill your diesel tanks

Looks like diesel will soon be in short supply. Prices may rise to $10 a gallon by the end of summer. Expect even higher inflation.

fan-freakin'-tastic

Comment

OH WAIT, WE COULD JUST PUMP MORE OIL OUT OF OUR OWN GROUND! That would be a quick fix for the problem. But that would require having common sense.

Comment

And what do we do after we burn that tank of diesel? They are going to get us no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          And what do we do after we burn that tank of diesel? They are going to get us no matter what.

Good point...

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            You don’t have a 10,000 gallon storage tank?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              You don’t have a 10,000 gallon storage tank?
              We got several 2500 gallon tanks but doesn't last us long! We've even started running red in all our machines because it's just a little cheaper.

Comment

If diesel is in short supply, we’re all screwed.

Comment

Guaranteed Ukraine and China are getting all the diesel from us they want.

Comment

According to Black Ice "Not Happening"!!! I think he knows things..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      If diesel is in short supply, we’re all screwed.
                      Yep because it makes the whole world tick..

Comment

No doubt this is partially current events. But you can pump all the oil you want out of the ground and not help at all. The epa/feds/etc. have made it to where building a new refinery can’t be done profitabley. I’m all for
                        Clean air and clean water but if people can’t afford food they will not give a crud

Comment

That might be a problem, we’ve got 36 irrigation laterals and pivots running pretty much non stop for the last 2 months because it’s been so dry. 30 wells also running non-stop, probably burning 20,000+ gallons a week watering turf grass and corn.

Comment

Boys he going to force getting you to drive one of those Eco friendly electric cars. Sell now while you can

Comment

I ordered a 7.3 gasser in October, and it just showed up last Saturday. Picked it up today, and got out of my diesel F350 at perfect timing it seems. Still have me a great trade value today. I’ve seen dealers already start lowballing diesels bad in the pst few days.

Comment

Working...
                              X