.22 Ammo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post

Around 80 yards 22lr. Not sure the grain but old grey lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old grey lead made it dead. Good shooting.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Anon View Post
      [ATTACH]1089192[/ATTACH]
      i was like ....whaaaaat????

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        My kids shot YHEC competition for years with 10/22's. I tried most any ammo you can think of. The most accurate/ consistent we found was the plain old green box remington.
        I was just about to say i have had good luck with Remingtons and the golden bullets seem to be about the most accurate for just pure bulk cheap ammo.

Now federal on the other hand when they had the blue box that crap was garbage IMO.

Now someone else may come along and love it who knows...

Some of the Bulk aguilia aint bad for them money.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          I was just about to say i have had good luck with Remingtons and the golden bullets seem to be about the most accurate for just pure bulk cheap ammo.

Now federal on the other hand when they had the blue box that crap was garbage IMO.

Now someone else may come along and love it who knows...

Some of the Bulk aguilia aint bad for them money.
          My buddy and I both shot prairie dogs just about every other day one Summer. His 10/22 liked the Remington golden bullets. Mine liked the Federals. I don't know why but the Remingtons would jam in mine. The Federals would jam in his. Then Winchester came out with a bulk pack and I tried those and they were even worse about jamming in mine. Funny how finicky those .22's can be.

Comment

Working...
          X