X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure Smart eats that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
      I bet Smart eats it daily. I haven’t stepped foot in Taco Bell since I was a kid. Much better food out there imo. Hello Smart

Aren’t you the tuna casserole man? I don’t believe I’d talk much about food choices. [emoji88][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
        Not to highjack the OP’s thread but my place is Montes Burritos Aledo. You can check out our reviews on Facebook or google. Homemade tortillas from scratch daily, all homemade sides and meats smoked by me.

We have other locations but most were franchised off only three locations are still owned by family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I will definitely say that you dominate Granbury when it comes to Mexican food. I have noticed that pricing has gone up but so has everything else so i get it. Now, your neighboring competitor isn’t too shabby either, so I hope all works out for the both of you.

Comment

I bet Smart eats it daily. I haven’t stepped foot in Taco Bell since I was a kid. Much better food out there imo. Hello Smart
          Have you ever been to Arkansas?

Comment

This is a weird obsession, but in to watch.

Comment

Holy crap! You finally posted again after coming out of the closet over your love affair for Smart and your first two posts are about him.

Comment

Think I'm done with Taco Bell

[emoji23][emoji23]Are you drunk again midday? Didn’t you get enough ***** slappin’ last week from TBH?

Dang son! I’m gonna have to put bars and shades on my windows if you keep this up.[emoji15][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  [emoji23][emoji23]Are you drunk again midday? Didn’t you get enough ***** slappin’ last week from TBH?

Dang son! I’m gonna have to put bars and shades on my windows if you keep this up.[emoji15][emoji23]
                  1. Yes
                  2. Guess not
                  3. Yes. I thing you better. He’s crushing hard it looks. Better be safe than sorry. Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                      Eat there often. It’s legit and the green sauce is awesome.

I appreciate it, my little crew bust their butts to put out homemade quality food. It ain’t easy or cheap to do but I’m just not a fan of cutting corners and offering up cheaper options for the convenience. Thanks again for the support!

Comment

Not even on our radar but I drive by the one in Harlingen. I always wondered who ate there, figured they laundered Cartel money

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I've been meaning to ask, "how was the Arkansas party?".

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I've been meaning to ask, "how was the Arkansas party?".

Did I have any black eyes or busted lips when you saw me earlier? Must have went well then.

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                              :d :d

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                                I often wonder who still eats there ?
                                They stay in business done how.
                                Haven’t eaten there in 20 yrs.
                                They don't need your business

Comment