live crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    And from Broussard’s they are already freshwater purged. Love being able to just cut a sack open and pour it in the pot
    100% COR-RECT plus those Broussard brothers are good people

Comment

live crawfish

4/16/21
      Originally posted by Chadhender View Post
      I paid .97 on Monday.

3/20/22
      Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
      What's the cheapest around the Austin area? HEB has them for $5:00/lb

Let’s go Brandon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

live prices in LA are $3.25

restaurants getting $34.95 for 5 lbs boiled

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

live prices in LA are $3.25

restaurants getting $34.95 for 5 lbs boiled
          I was going to order some the other day at restaurant and it was $11 per pound. Geez

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big N’s sells live crawfish in Katy, not sure his price though

Comment

H‑E‑B was $4.27 yesterday and they sold me a half bag. Kroger was $3.85 I believe but wouldn’t break a bag. Big N was also around $3.85. I got to H‑E‑B early and they were good.

Comment

Paid 3.25 for a sack on sat

Comment

Download this!

Comment

Good to hear they will sell a half bag at H‑E‑B. My son wants to boil but him and I can’t eat a whole bag of crawfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Husker View Post
                      H‑E‑B was $4.27 yesterday and they sold me a half bag. Kroger was $3.85 I believe but wouldn’t break a bag. Big N was also around $3.85. I got to H‑E‑B early and they were good.

You’ve got it goin on there Husker.

Comment

Originally posted by Speck View Post
                        Good to hear they will sell a half bag at H‑E‑B. My son wants to boil but him and I can’t eat a whole bag of crawfish.
                        I don’t know if y’all have ever tried it but I like cold as much as hot. They’re good for three days in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          I don’t know if y’all have ever tried it but I like cold as much as hot. They’re good for three days in the fridge.
                          Cold crawfish are darn good

Comment

Besides my family that still live in Louisiana the thing I miss most is the crawfish during lent.

I can remember when I was dating my wife, my mom would call me at work on Friday to tell me to get some crawfish for Friday night's dinner.

Its been a while, but I can say I've bought boiled crawfish at .79 per pound. I kid you not.

Texas is awesome, but unfortunately the places I know to catch crawfish here would not be cheap to catch myself given the current gas prices.

Sorry if I high jacked this post, but dang I'd love some boiled crawfish.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Besides my family that still live in Louisiana the thing I miss most is the crawfish during lent.

I can remember when I was dating my wife, my mom would call me at work on Friday to tell me to get some crawfish for Friday night's dinner.

Its been a while, but I can say I've bought boiled crawfish at .79 per pound. I kid you not.

Texas is awesome, but unfortunately the places I know to catch crawfish here would not be cheap to catch myself given the current gas prices.

Sorry if I high jacked this post, but dang I'd love some boiled crawfish.
                              Yes I remember when crawfish were cheap and weren’t that popular outside of the Mother Land. And beef skirt was dirt cheap before they called it a fajita. And Levi button up jeans were great work pants before they became a 501 designer pants. Those were the good old days.

Comment

Working...
                              X