No announcement yet.

Trooper said not on her watch......Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw that this morning. "No time to think", means she was reacting on instinct. Her instinct was to sacrifice herself so that others would live. Wow.

Comment

That was tough to watch. Prayers that she recovers soon!

Comment

Link to show your appreciation for her protecting those participants.

That video made me anxious as he!! Bravest thing I've seen since in a long time. Totally selfless act.
        Last edited by Matt_C; 03-09-2022, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          And the drunk driver admitted that her sole source of income was a settlement from a law suit. This parasite needs to spend a good 20 years or more behind bars.
          Negative ghost rider....I have another opinion of where this leach should spend time, and it wouldn't be sucking of the taxpayer's dollars anymore.
          But it is just my opinion!!

Comment

That was intense. May the officer heal quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
              A truly brave woman and a truly selfless act. Much, much admiration for her. I'm not sure I would've had the courage to do that.
              Prayers of gratitude and healing out to her.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
              You got that right. I've heard that people that have no idea a wreck is coming usually are limp and get thru an accident much easier(unless of course it is completely damaging) than those that are tensed up and expecting it. Stiff vs. flexible.

Don't really know if there's a whole lot of truth to that, but you know she had to be "tensed" up something fierce.

Brave woman.....uh, person.

Comment

Extreme respect for that trooper.

Comment

Trooper said not on her watch......Wow!

Some of these officers are just cut from a different cloth. Respect! I’m not sure I would have done that for a bunch of people I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X