Got one coming TBH express March 12. Can’t wait to start feeding some fish

Comment

So what is the price?

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
        So what is the price?

It’s in the original post $399

Comment

We still have approximately 30 left if anyone wants any of these!!

Comment

Glad to hear so many have jumped on this deal. Especially since Bucees raised the price of their EZ feeder $80 more. The Woods2Water feeder is a no brainer.

Comment

AC does it come with a solar panel on it or did you drill a hole and run your own inside.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                AC does it come with a solar panel on it or did you drill a hole and run your own inside.

It does not come with one, but it is easy to install. I just bought the Foreverlast solar panel while I was there. It has the metal conduit to keep coons from messing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  It does not come with one, but it is easy to install. I just bought the Foreverlast solar panel while I was there. It has the metal conduit to keep coons from messing with it.
                  Thank you sir i appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you sir i appreciate it.

BTB also suggested you mount it flat against the feeder instead of on the silver mount so the coons don't use it for a playtoy or stepping ladder they can bend to heck.

Last edited by Smart; 02-25-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      BTB also suggested you mount it flat againts the feeder instead of on the silver mount so the coons don't use it for a playtoy or stepping ladder they can bend to heck.
                      That makes sense, The area i want to set it up in is pretty thick, not sure how much sun it would get without it being on an angle. I wonder if i could get a bit longer piece of conduit and run it up higher towards to top where they might not get to it as easy.

Comment

That makes sense, The area i want to set it up in is pretty thick, not sure how much sun it would get without it being on an angle. I wonder if i could get a bit longer piece of conduit and run it up higher towards to top where they might not get to it as easy.

The Foreverlast panel I bought has wire long enough to mount it higher if you want to. Raccoons haven’t messed with mine so far. It’s been in the woods for a year now. It’s probably best to mount it flat, but I put mine on the bracket.

Comment

A highly underrated corn feeder.

All the Bucees ASF and and ASF timed protein feeders are mounted flat. It doesn't have to be in direct sun to charge ..nor does it have to be angled towards it. Our lone ASF Bucees feeder is in a large oak mott with a canopy. Charges like a champ. But its entirely up to you. I'm just going off what BTB recommended to me and how coons love to use them to hang on.....well at least ours do.

Last edited by Smart; 02-25-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            The Foreverlast panel I bought has wire long enough to mount it higher if you want to. Raccoons haven’t messed with mine so far. It’s been in the woods for a year now. It’s probably best to mount it flat, but I put mine on the bracket.
                            Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              All the Bucees ASF and and ASF timed protein feeders are mounted flat. It doesn't have to be in direct sun to charge ..nor does it have to be angled towards it. Our lone ASF Bucees feeder is in a large oak mott with a canopy. Charges like a champ. But its entirely up to you. I'm just going off what BTB recommended to me and how coons love to use them to hang on.....well at least ours do.
                              Thats good to know too!

Comment

Here’s pics of my feeder and solar panel. Hopefully this will help y’all. It’s been in the woods a year and the raccoons haven’t hurt it one bit. You will see a sticker on it saying “solar panel”. The feeder comes premarked for the panel installation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X