No announcement yet.

Toyota 4Runner Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to update this thread. Ordered her a new 4Runner from our old stomping grounds in Galveston. No mark ups or dealer fees, now we wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wanted to update this thread. Classic Toyota in Galveston was great! No BS no mark up and only waited about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post
        Wanted to update this thread. Classic Toyota in Galveston was great! No BS no mark up and only waited about a month.

Good for y’all. Hope you get many trouble free years out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TA_Fab View Post

What color and trim package did she/you decide on? Congrats on the find.

Rwc

Comment

^^^^

what he said

I hope she got the lunar yall looked at

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              What color and trim package did she/you decide on? Congrats on the find.

Rwc

Lunar Rock Trail Special Edition 4x4
              AKA the soccer mom off-road edition lol

Comment

X2 for Classic in Denison… my wife got a new loaded Honda Accord , same dealership, they deal in Nissan, Toyota and Honda. Absolute hassle free BS free experience. We paid MSRP and they only added for the window tint as well. Best car buying experience I have ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Toyota_Will View Post
                  I’ve got a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road I bought used. Your best bet is Cars.com and see if a non-Toyota dealer took one on trade-in. Some deals can be had if you don’t mind used cars.
                  OP, congrats on the new vehicle. My wife absolutely loves hers. I bought a 2020 Limited Nightshade using the method posted above. Got it off a Ford lot in June of 2020 with 6K miles on it, $7k off MSRP. Timing was just right which is unusual for me. I'm hoping/counting on getting the reliability everyone talks about with these things.

Comment

It’s been 10 months for us so I know my experience isn’t going to be the same. When I was looking hard for a 4 runner for wife I was able to get them to take 2500 off MSRP and take out all those stupid fees the OP mentioned. They tried telling me they couldn’t do any of that until I told them I’ll just go X dealer 25 miles away and see if they want to make a deal.

Comment

We bought a SR5 with TRD pkg last August for MSRP in Burleson. Great people to deal with. Best process I've ever had with any dealership.

Comment

I've been looking for a 2023 SR5 4Runner for my wife for a few weeks. All the Toyota dealers around here pull the same scams as they did 40 years ago.

I just talked to a dealer in Greer, SC via text after sending them my info to get the "internet price" on a 4Runner with an MSRP of $40,740. Their internet price is $49,938.

Only a 9k markup.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          I've been looking for a 2023 SR5 4Runner for my wife for a few weeks. All the Toyota dealers around here pull the same scams as they did 40 years ago.

I just talked to a dealer in Greer, SC via text after sending them my info to get the "internet price" on a 4Runner with an MSRP of $40,740. Their internet price is $49,938.

Only a 9k markup.

Order straight from Toyota?

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                            Order straight from Toyota?

I don't think Toyota does that.

I believe you can only order through a dealer and then it's what is already in their pipleine.

I don't think they build to order.

Comment

I believe you can only order through a dealer and then it's what is already in their pipleine.

^^This

Comment

Gullo told me they didnt order when I asked around the time this thread started. I wanted order one without tint, steps and all the stupid paint protection crap they upsell you with. They said not possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X