No announcement yet.

The best coffee maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Bunn A10A. Tee'd in with the ice maker. Hit a switch and it automatically fills. Makes great coffee too.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
      I went back to a perculator a few years ago. The coffee is so much better than the Keuirig we were using.
      Same. The Keurig just makes dirty bean water. The percolator makes some darn fine coffee.

Comment

And for coffee I’m a huuuuuge fan of Black Rifle Fit Fuel, CAF, and Five Alarm. I can drink those all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Whole bean coffee, burr grinder and a pour-over.

You'll thank me when you realize you've been drinking chiddy coffee for so long. lol

French press is a good method too, second to pour over in my book.

For a drip machine, the Ninja coffee bar is pretty awesome.

Whatever machine you end up with the biggest improvement will come from grinding your own beans.
          What grinder do you use?

Comment

French Press!!! Pour in boiling water let steep 3 minutes then press and enjoy the best coffee!!

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              I have been using Sweet Maria’s for several years. With all the talk of grinding your own beans, in my opinion even that lags when you’re talking about roasting your own.
              Roasting your own lags to growing your own and picking them yourself LOL just kidding of course.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                What grinder do you use?
                I have this one

Works pretty well, just a bit messy.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  Roasting your own lags to growing your own and picking them yourself LOL just kidding of course.
                  That would be awesome! We don't *quite* have the climate here though haha

Comment

For pure convenience I do love my Nespresso. I'm not sure I would buy one again but it does make amazing coffee.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want a coffee unlike any other, you must buy Aeropress. It's the real deal but not for people that use cream and sugar- good coffee is always had black

Comment

Cheap Walmart drip - frenchpress , whatever, I’ll use any of them other than any k-cup machine- they just don’t make a half decent cup of coffee! I used to purchase expensive coffees and grind fresh but for me, there just wasn’t that big of a difference! We just recently went back to Folgers , I didn’t tell my wife and she commented on how good it was lol. I’ll drink it fresh hot, Luke warm , cold ( none of that iced coffee stuff) . I’ll drink it after it’s been in the pot all day.

Comment

The best coffee maker?

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          Percolator is the only way to go.

Yep! Got a pot on the stove percolating right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Pour over pot.

Comment

Keurig using my own refillable K-cup. I like Dunkin Donuts coffee but also just a good old cup of Folgers.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                                I went back to a perculator a few years ago. The coffee is so much better than the Keuirig we were using.
                                I do use a percolator when I am going hunting to fill up my Stanley thermos. I do like coffee from a percolator.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X