Best jail breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best jail breakfast

Mineola for me. Two pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs, one bisquit and coffee.

Like real jail breakfast?

Comment

This is a great topic! Ive never had to pull a true overnighter. Nothing i couldnt pay my way out of. Traffic warrants etc when i was in college and broke. Never any jail food or gen pop status for me. I have been a few times though

Comment

Frozen waffles....still frozen. Maybe not my favorite jail breakfast but the only one I've had the privilege of eating.

Comment

It was pancakes, bad pancakes and bad syrup and no butter. There was coffee but no cream or sugar.

Comment

Small box of frosted flakes and a pint of milk. Lunch was worse.

Comment

Hard boiled eggs. 50 hard boiled eggs. On a bet... never mind. Wasn’t me.

Comment

Lew Sterrett - 'loney and cold bread -- breakfast, lunch and dinner.

memories.

Comment

I need to live a little more! The only time I’ve ever in a jail cell was to look at the restrooms in the St Helena Jail in Greensburg La. It was a sales call and I had to look at all the toilets for the size of the TP dispensers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Worst jail breakfast....old McKinney Prison, used in the early 70's by the Collin County Sheriff's department. Powdered
                    eggs.....colored water for coffee....yukkk.

Comment

Bexar county, all three meals are the same a “ Jonny Sack “ hard tack soda biscuit with chipped beef and a frozen 4oz apple juice ( lost 15lbs in 10 days tried to eat and gagged couldn’t do it again ) need a drink of water the fountain comes out the top of a stainless steel combo toilet/ water fountain
                      No coffee no OJ only frozen apple juice

Harris co only serves, a peanut butter sandwich and a juice box , same water out of toilet
                      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 01-31-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

hard bisquet, apple sauce and peanut butter

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          Lew Sterrett - 'loney and cold bread -- breakfast, lunch and dinner.

memories.
                          That's miserable. Plus a bottle of "criminal water", my buddy joked.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            I need to live a little more! The only time I’ve ever in a jail cell was to look at the restrooms in the St Helena Jail in Greensburg La. It was a sales call and I had to look at all the toilets for the size of the TP dispensers.

Are you sure you've never been in one? You were the first person who came to mind when I read the title to this thread

My best friend got thrown in jail in Tunica, Ms. They came to the cell with black coffee, a piece of fatback and cornbread for breakfast. He took the coffee, looked at the jailer and said, "no thanks, I had that for supper".

Comment

I’ve made it a life goal to stay out of the clink. So far I am doing great.

Comment

Working...
                              X