Tulsi Gabbard voted "present"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
    Beauty is only a light switch away. You can also drink them pretty.

Comment

She’s easy to look at and she doesn’t take crap from anybody.

Too bad she has bat**** crazy liberal ideals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like she is playing the long game to run as a moderate in 2024 after the dems tank this election by nominating one of these leftist loons.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
          Looks like she is playing the long game to run as a moderate in 2024 after the dems tank this election by nominating one of these leftist loons.
          She is a leftist loon. She just does a better job of not acting like a lunatic on the public stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            She is a leftist loon. She just does a better job of not acting like a lunatic on the public stage.
            Most definitely. Don’t fall for it brothers. Just more leftist craziness.

Comment

Voting present was candy ***

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                I hear you brother. She is setting the table to try and LOOK like a moderate compared to the rest of the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Most definitely. Don’t fall for it brothers. Just more leftist craziness.
                  Because she endorsed Bernie Sanders in 2016, believes in Medicare for all and is mostly in line with Bernie, you think she’s a leftist?

Absolutely!

As much as it hurts the say it, if we had to pick between her and Hillary, we would probably be better off with Hillary.

....... unless we are talking about going out for a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                    I hear you brother. She is setting the table to try and LOOK like a moderate compared to the rest of the lot.
                    Klobuchar and Buttigieg are trying to LOOK moderate. I had rather look at Gabbard.
                    wouldn't vote for her though.
                    I am planning to vote in the democratic primary this year 2016 I voted in the republican primary. So far I have not made up my mind. If it was held today I would probably vote for Yang even though he has little chance against any of the remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      98% of Democrats think Trump has been impeached and is being removed from office as we speak.
                      Yessir! It is downright embarrassing to truly see that AMERICAN citizens don't know the basic workings of government and politics in general. Heck, it ain't just a disease of the LEFT either...........it has spread like the plague across the fruited plains!

Comment

Working...
                      X