No announcement yet.

Want to plan a weekend trip to Magnolia Market in Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my wife's vendors took her and some of their other customers. She said some of it was interesting, bought a shirt, and doesn't want to go back.

She's admittedly not a big of that couple though.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      Over rated IMO. Been there, done it. Won't do it again. Even the wife doesn't want to do it again.
      Same. We were in Waco when my daughter went to state for powerlifting. My wife just had to go over there. We were really disappointed. There was a line way down the sidewalk to get in and it was extremely underwhelming once we did.

Comment

I drive by it most days picking my son up at school next door. I really feel sorry for all the dudes standing in line outside with the same look on their faces.

Comment

drop her off there , then drive a block or two to Crickets (a bar) and have some drinks while you wait on her.

Comment

Your the guy that asks the other guys if they need to go to the bathroom when you gotta go to the bathroom lol.

Comment

You do or your wife does?

Comment

Originally posted by Apodz View Post
                Your the guy that asks the other guys if they need to go to the bathroom when you gotta go to the bathroom lol.

Maybe so we can point and laugh at you while you sit to pee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  You do or your wife does?

Both of us were considering it. But not after hearing some of the horrible experiences.

Comment

I think you heard that Luke Bryan was there

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                      Thanks to the couple guys that actually gave sound advice. We will do something else thanks to this advice. To all you other tools, I hope you were able to increase your testosterone levels by a few points this morning at my expense.

Little sensitive today or what?

tool regards......

Comment

Oh lord is this really a post on the green screen

Comment

I'd stand in that line if I was guaranteed a chance to kick one of them in the taint.

The next MF that mentions ship lap in my showroom may get the same treatment....

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                            i'd stand in that line if i was guaranteed a chance to kick one of them in the taint.

The next mf that mentions ship lap in my showroom may get the same treatment....
                            hahahaha!

Comment

Girlfriend and I went, it is very over-rated. Good lemonade in the food court but we will never go back. We were already in Waco for a graduation and stopped by and neither one of us were impressed. My girlfriend did not even buy anything and that never happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't let them bother you Jordan they would all be lining up too if it is what their Mrs. wanted to do even if they don't want to admit it. Am I the only one around here that has a thing for Joanna Gaines?

Comment

Working...
                                X