Tankless water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tankless water heater

Anyone know a good electric tankless water heater to use in place of the tankless water heater in a house

???tankless for tankless ???

If you go tankless get a gas one. Elect is expen$$$ive.

Comment

mine is an eco smart, and it has not been expensive to run, if anything its cheaper than the tank heaters i used over the last 40 years,,,,, my monthly electric bill only runs about 125$ a month,,,,, and that is the dish washer, washing machine and 220 volt well, and lots of water and not less than 2 showers a day everyday,,,, and when the grand kids are here as many as 8 showers a day with lots of play time by the young ones!
      I keep seeing people say they are expensive,,, that has not been my experience

Comment

I wouldn’t do electric tankless unless it is a new build or replacing an existing electric tankless.

Comment

Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24

Put this in a farm house I renovated and haven't had any issues. Haven't seen any increase in the electric bill. It only draws power when in use. It does require two 50 amp breakers and 240v so you will need some room in the breaker box for it. Might need a larger model if you use it for more than 2 baths and kitchen.

Comment

Electric can be tuff to add due to the extra power required and gas is much more efficient

Comment

You want to replace a tanked heater for a tankless heater ? If that’s right why do you want to do that ?

Comment

I had a Stiebel Eltron in my last house for over 20 years. This house, the best rated one on the market is Rheem and its been perfect so far. You will need a water conditioner to have one. Mine is not expensive to run as my electric bill is very low.

Comment

Working...
                X