Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subway Tuna Experience

Well gentlemen,

I did it. I tried it and let me tell ya, I feel like I just licked the bottom of the livewell. I mean it tasted like how a bag of frozen cigar minnas smells.

Worst part is, I can’t throw it away or I’ll have every stray cat sitting behind my office. I guess I’ll have to burn it.

My lands, I’m gagging just thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Tuna”

Comment

Tuna was one of my favorite sandwiches from subway, but I could only get it at one or two of them. Most of the time it looks like browning sludge sitting in milky mayo water.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        Well gentlemen,

I did it. I tried it and let me tell ya, I feel like I just licked the bottom of the livewell. I mean it tasted like how a bag of frozen cigar minnas smells.

Worst part is, I can’t throw it away or I’ll have every stray cat sitting behind my office. I guess I’ll have to burn it.

Should have gotten it toasted to unlock the essence further.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Should have gotten it toasted to unlock the essence further.

Transformed into the cut bait board on the boat in August

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
            Well gentlemen,

Yep , don’t ever order tuna from subway unless you want to play Russian roulette with a Glock

Comment

seen all those surstromming videos on YouTube? Subway tuna that bad?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Subway was your 1st mistake LOL

Comment

Lmao is this your experience with Shredded tuna everywhere or just Subway? I’ll eat it with a little celery mixed in. I Like the crunch ��

Comment

Gross. Sorry about your poor decision making.

Comment

You think its bad now.....give it a few hours. You're gonna be doing the stiff leg shuffle like Lionel Richie, all night long.

Comment

Only beaten by the old fake crab and seafood salad. Now that thing was nasty.

Comment

I haven't been to Subway in years. I went a few weeks ago and they did away with the spicy mustard. How the heck do you not have spicy mustard!!!!! Growing up in my early years as a child. We were poor! I mean poor poor. From 0-5ish my mom made tuna casseroles and all things tuna. To this day if a can of tuna is opened I have to run the other way. Literally turns my stomach. Luckily my family got the big break and we upgraded to chicken.

Comment

Quick, go eat some Taco Bell to cleanse your colon, it works fast!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                              Only beaten by the old fake crab and seafood salad. Now that thing was nasty.
                              I could eat one of those seafood sandwich's every day. love'em!

Comment

Working...
                              X