No announcement yet.

COVID remedys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had "the scare" twice since all this $#!# started. First was loss of taste/smell early in the "pandemic". No other symptoms but daughter, a nurse, had it and that was the first symptom. Test came back negative. Second was last month. Sudden, bad chest congestion. Got the test and stocked up on Ivermectin ( I keep some @ home for the animals but didn't wanna deplete that). Followed the dosing on the package. Dosage/100lbs. Gave me the $#!+$ But got another negative result in a couple days. Got plenty of Ivermec fot the animals now!

Comment

l
      Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
      A really ****ty diaper will bring your sense of smell back...quicker than desired.
      :-))))))

Comment

there is none, its going to run its cycle.

Comment

Hydroxychloroquine - for prevention and early diagnosis
          Ivermectin - Help reduce my son's viral load rapidly
          Budesonide inhaler - cleared his breathing issue up in 3 hours.

Comment

Wife had it and we were obviously in the same house. I took ivomec paste. Taste like chit. Best way I found was mix it with a little mint tooth paste and have a glass of water handy. I never got it or had any side effects

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
              Had "the scare" twice since all this $#!# started. First was loss of taste/smell early in the "pandemic". No other symptoms but daughter, a nurse, had it and that was the first symptom. Test came back negative. Second was last month. Sudden, bad chest congestion. Got the test and stocked up on Ivermectin ( I keep some @ home for the animals but didn't wanna deplete that). Followed the dosing on the package. Dosage/100lbs. Gave me the $#!+$ But got another negative result in a couple days. Got plenty of Ivermec fot the animals now!

Did yo go with the paste or liquid? And 1cc per 100lbs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                Did yo go with the paste or liquid? And 1cc per 100lbs ?
                Bump

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Bump
                  Bump Bump

Comment

Ivermectin?

Not sure I would take something I give my dog for heartworms

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Ivermectin?

Well it used to treat parasites in humans too.
                      The "ooh it's animal medicine!" is the same drama that anti gun people use on "ooh its an assault rifle!". Use right the words to make it sound dangerous so it must mean it's dangerous, right?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

At least some of you will cure any head lice issues you may have had

Comment

anyone use the pour on? 10ml per dose.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Ivermectin?

it definitely works for heart worms in dogs!

The wife and me are taking .5 cc of the injectable every other week orally but you want to mix with something to hide the taste. So far we haven't been sick.

Comment

Gingib- i had it when I was a kid and both my boys both have taken it. Most kids in a rural setting and around livestock will end up taking Ivermectin before they are 10 years old.

Comment

Old Crow whiskey will do it :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X