No announcement yet.

Do you have a YouTube channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one, but mostly just family videos to share with folks. I cannot stand when my inlaws send videos of my nieces and nephews via text and the quality is so crappy that they are pretty much useless. So, I upload videos I want to share with them and send them links.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I have considered it, just as a means to host videos of my son doing things, or occasionally of some kind of DIY thing I may be doing. I haven't yet partly because I don't enjoy figuring out that type of thing, and because I realize it's going to draw unwanted comments that I may or may not get myself in trouble replying to.

I really need to do it, and just keep it hidden or whatever. I had to get Smart to host a couple for me last week just to post them here.
      Never intended to but a gal with one asked me to upload some videos because she has one showing her and her dad’s farming operation. The only thing is the videos I made were done without any thought of ever putting them on YT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I have considered it, just as a means to host videos of my son doing things, or occasionally of some kind of DIY thing I may be doing. I haven't yet partly because I don't enjoy figuring out that type of thing, and because I realize it's going to draw unwanted comments that I may or may not get myself in trouble replying to.

I really need to do it, and just keep it hidden or whatever. I had to get Smart to host a couple for me last week just to post them here.
        Do it. I find myself going back and watching old footage of and with my kids and it is priceless.

You can make videos private (only you can view), public (anybody can view) or unlisted (only those with a link can view.

You can disable comments, even on public videos. You'd probably want to do that for the reasons you mentioned!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Do it. I find myself going back and watching old footage of and with my kids and it is priceless.

You can make videos private (only you can view), public (anybody can view) or unlisted (only those with a link can view.

You can disable comments, even on public videos. You'd probably want to do that for the reasons you mentioned!
          Maybe I'll get Brady to show me how...

Comment

I have one but just to document different bucks from year to year. Really helps recognizing different bucks as they get older.

Comment

@shakenbake has a good one

Comment

Yep, you can check me out here. I'm glad I downloaded a bunch of these from back in the day. Great memories of arrowhead hunting, baseball, hunting, fishing and just family stuff.

Comment

I have one

Farm and ranch life

Mostly hunting food plot techniques and deer from both farm and ranch. Got a pretty cool rattle snake dominance video. Growing and processing meat chickens. I have fun playing with it

Comment

If you just like kill shots, FND Outdoors.

I’ve got a face for radio and a constant need to say “ummm” on camera. Nobody wants to hear my nasally bullshat anyhow.

Y’all subscribe.

Comment

My family and I have one. We capture life on our small homestead, our skull mount business and life in general. We just hit 6k subs and the channel is producing a decent amount of "fun" money for our family.
                      I wish that I would have started sooner! There are a lot of people out there with 50k-100k subs who are quitting there day jobs to do YouTube full time!

Howdy! We are the Mathis family. Our channel is all about our family of 5 and our simple life in Texas! We live north of Ft Worth on a small 1 acre property. We have chickens, a garden, raise our own pigs for meat, as well as meat chickens! We enjoy camping, hunting and fishing. We are a very active outdoor family. We also run a small part time taxidermy business that has grown a lot the last few years! It keeps us very busy during hunting season. We look forward to sharing our lives through YouTube this coming year. We have several projects we will share and also our daily lives. Please subscribe and join us!

Comment

Boaris does.

I had to start one to post videos here.

Nearly to double digits in "followers", I think.

Comment

Yes, and I'm fully aware that my editing sucks, but I'm one of those people who fast forwards to the actual shot in hunting videos, so my channel has a lack of fluff.

Comment

I have one I started less than a year ago. It started out wanting to preserve memories for myself and having others constantly wanting to see more than just LDP’s whenever I go on trips throughout the year. Now it’s gotten to where I’ve gotten a lot of enjoyment out of shooting video and editing and has turned into trying to build it up in hopes it takes off. It’s all hunting and fishing and wild game cooking related from western hunting to hunting here in TX, and fishing here at the coast to salmon fishing in AK. It’s a lot of outdoor content that most channels don’t have or just have very little of.

Documenting my adventures in the outdoors, big and small. Hunting, fishing, and preparing delicious protein rich meals that nature provides, are where my passion resides.

This is my latest upload, definitely always looking for criticism whether positive or negative.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pwiqh4k04TQ"]Texas RIO GRANDE Turkey Hunt {SPOT & STALK} | Almost Two Birds In One Day - YouTube[/ame]

Met a fellow TBHer because of YouTube that I now consider a friend and actually have plans of hunting and fishing together in the future. Most of you probably know and watch him, 4B Outdoors.
                            Last edited by diamond10x; 05-11-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I have one that I use to show client work if they don't have a hosting or embed service, and occasionally I will add some passion-project videos of stuff I've worked on or need hosted somewhere for linking to.

Comment

It looks like a lot of work to do it right. Some are very good at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X