TBH Lost A Legend Yesterday...Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    At least once a week we would end up remotely having beers in our garages, and often would wind up sending each other old pictures and videos of past trips, mostly of the kids.

This one was one of our favorites, Matt “helping” Snoop catch his first keeper red about 3 years ago. 26 1/2”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that video is awesome and almost hard to watch at the same time, he sure looked proud of his boy. I can’t imagine the pain you and his family are in. I’m sorry for your loss and prayers for the entire family!
    Last edited by DKW II; 04-28-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Coming back to read the new posts.
      You can see his personality in every picture posted ...

Smart, do you remember the details that led up to him sitting naked in the middle of the Berger Ranch kitchen? Why that popped into my mind is beyond me, but proves what was said earlier "he was the life of the party without trying" ... even after everyone else was in bed!

Continued prayers for all of you that were so close to him.

He stepped on a centipede and did battle with a scorpion later in the evening ... he was in the kitchen naked looking for Advil... to go with his LoneStar red pain pills . [emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        I found myself grinning with a blend of tears welling up in my eyes. Tragic circumstances but so great to have memories like this to look back on and remember him by. Thank you for sharing this, Dale.

Couldn't have said it better. I had the same reaction watching the video. Prayers up to his family and friends.

Comment

Dam nit Dale...I try not to cry before 6:30 in the morning. Today, I failed. All I know to say to his close friends here is I’m sorry!!!

Comment

Loss

Prayers for everyone involved in this tragic loss!!

Comment

Prayers to Matt and the fam. Such a tragedy...

Comment

Very sad news.....RIP Sir

Prayers to his family and friends....

Sadly we have lost too many friends and TBHers over the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Very sad news.....RIP Sir

Prayers to his family and friends....

Sadly we have lost too many friends and TBHers over the last few years
                  Sadly I agree. Prayers for the family.

Comment

Just now seeing this. I am at a loss for words. The girls will be in my prayers! RIP Brother!!

Comment

To my friends. Uncle Tony, love you and will see you soon. To Patek, Steph and the girls all my love; I’m sorry I’m not there.

Comment

I’m deep in the whiskey tonight! Cheers brothers!

I’ve got some Steve Earle muffled in the background Patek, it’s sticky and quiet outside. But, the whiskey is good my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Like a lot of us, I'm pouring drinks and enjoying music this evening.

Yesterday I spent some time with our friend Phil Pritchett recording a song in Matt's honor.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIwEKrYw-fw"]Beautiful Day for Matt Patek - Phil Pritchett - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            I’m deep in the whiskey tonight! Cheers brothers!

I’ve got some Steve Earle muffled in the background Patek, it’s sticky and quiet outside. But, the whiskey is good my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            I have never met you, but I appreciate you as well. Trying to find a way to get together with Dale. Broken hearted and celebrating my best friend as only he would appreciate. “It’s okay Gramps, we good”

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
                              Like a lot of us, I'm pouring drinks and enjoying music this evening.

Yesterday I spent some time with our friend Phil Pritchett recording a song in Matt's honor.

Beautiful Day for Matt Patek - Phil Pritchett - YouTube
                              You continue to be a hero of mine. Real Nice!

Comment

Lotsa class / talent in that post cam...matt's smiling.

te amo vatos...saludos

Comment

Working...
                                X