Baylor taketh. Then, they giveth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baylor taketh. Then, they giveth.

What were the odds that 1 of the 3 people who care about this post on TBH?

Comment

Count me as 1.

Thanks for the info Bayouboy. My daughter is a Baylor Grad and Scott Drew, his dad Homer and his brother Bryce stayed here at my fishing lodge on Lake Fork. Left me an autographed pic of the three. I follow Baylor for those reasons plus it's and Texas school.

Comment

Count me as number 2.

Raised two girls that became coaches when they graduated college.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
          What were the odds that 1 of the 3 people who care about this post on TBH?
          You cared. You read. Baylor did get the LSU DC as their head football coach. Kim is going home. Pigtails and all.

Comment

i 3

Comment

What the hay is going on within the Baylor leadership to let her leave? Was she unhappy about something?

Comment

Wow. I heard it was a possibility. Big news but in the end it is just girls basketball. She has 2 or 3 championships.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

A girls basketball thread......

Comment

I was interested. Too bad for Baylor but she delivered for them for many years. That is one driven woman and maybe she was just ready for a new challenge.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Her ego couldn’t take Drew getting all the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                          What the hay is going on within the Baylor leadership to let her leave? Was she unhappy about something?
                          I don’t think Baylor could do much about it. She wanted to come home to Louisiana. She may also be setting herself up for next AD after this one gets a promotion.

Comment

Quite surprised myself. I'm betting she is looking towards retirement from coaching soon and yes an AD job could be in her future.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                              Baylor did nothing wrong as the leadership in Waco was confronted with a coaching situation they couldn’t win. Kim has nothing but love and respect for Baylor and the City of Waco. Mack Rhodes and Linda Livingstone have been very professional in their dealings with Kim and likewise Kim as been very professional and upfront with them.

Timing in life means everything. The older you get, the more you realize how important family and home are. The country girl from Tickfaw, Louisiana missed home. Her parents are still alive and reside 45 minutes from Baton Rouge.

As a player, Kim won 4 State Championships @ Hammond HS, and 2 National Championships @ Louisiana Tech. Mulkey is 58 yrs old and she could easily coach another 10 years if she chooses. No coach in the history of Women’s CBB has won National Championships at two different schools. Mulkey is motivated to win another NC and she will receive support from the fans and financial support from LSU.
                              Last edited by Cajun Blake; 04-25-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X