Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-16-2021, 08:21 AM   #1
UncleBubba
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Exclamation PSA: Watch for bicycle riders

I have seen more on the FM and service roads than I ever have recently. My dad hit and killed two men riding bicycles when I was younger, with my sister and I in the truck. The sun was blinding and neither him or I ever saw them. Took a lot of time at the alter for both he and I to put it behind us. Please watch and keep an eye out.
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 08:36 AM   #2
kae006
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Colorado, Wyoming

Good message, sorry you and your father had to go through that Bryan
kae006 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:23 AM   #3
Christianhuff
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kansas, Oklahoma, Collin County

Or they could just get off of county roads going 15 in a 55 with no shoulder and no where to go. With people texting and facebooking on their phones these days, no way in hell I would ride a motorcycle, much less a bicycle on the highway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Christianhuff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:29 AM   #4
salth2o
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Delta County and anywhere else I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianhuff View Post
Or they could just get off of county roads going 15 in a 55 with no shoulder and no where to go. With people texting and facebooking on their phones these days, no way in hell I would ride a motorcycle, much less a bicycle on the highway.

Yeah bicyclists and motorbike riders always say share the road, but they usually ride like they own the road.
salth2o is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:32 AM   #5
Bullseye07
Ten Point

Hunt In: Leon/Freestone Cos

Thereís someone that lives near me that must have huevos the size of bowling balls because he rides 2-3 times a week in the morning before the sun is up. Iíve seen him get nearly hit countless times.

As much as I hate seeing them on the road, everyone needs to pay attention while theyíre driving. Legally, they get to share the road.

Bullseye07 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:39 AM   #6
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

There was a guy going slow on a main road in front of me the other day going like 20 below the limit. When he noticed a decent amount of cars behind him he was holding up he quit peddling the bike and hit some switch and swear to god that bike went from 10-60 in 2 seconds. That dude had some sort of sleeper bike.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:42 AM   #7
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County & Anywhere A Duck Flies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salth2o View Post
Yeah bicyclists and motorbike riders always say share the road, but they usually ride like they own the road.
This!
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:49 AM   #8
7sdad
Ten Point

As a cyclist I'll keep my mouth shut but some of these remarks are unreal.
7sdad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 10:54 AM   #9
lovetohunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: Young County

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sdad View Post
I agree with you 100%.
lovetohunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:02 AM   #10
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Dont know why cyclist push this limit. Sure they have a legal right to the road. Hard to see- going well below traffic flow- and the vehicle will be at fault but every road cyclist knows at least a few that have lost life or quality of life but still ride the roads. The solution for me is transport bicycle and ride bicycle safe routes. And yes there are a lot of them in Texas but it may require transport to ride. Each their own - once i saw a kid get hurt doing something I didnt have to do the same to learn I wanted no part of it.
Ive been around enough bicycle head traumas to know I will not share the road with a vehicle.
glen is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:02 AM   #11
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pow Pow!

I see those folks riding down Hwy 6 on the shoulder between Alvin and Santa Fe. There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. More power to them though.
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #12
7sdad
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
The solution for me is transport bicycle and ride bicycle safe routes. And yes there are a lot of them in Texas but it may require transport to ride.
Glen can you give me some examples of safe routes where a cyclist can ride 50 to 100 miles for a training ride?
Old 04-16-2021, 11:17 AM   #13
Hogmauler
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kerrville

We had a nurse anesthetist killed riding his bike outside of College Station a couple of years ago. A person was headed north bound on the feeder off 6 and didn’t see him due to the sun or glare. Was told they were doing about 60. Sad deal. There is no way in hail I’d ride where some of these folks ride with all the impaired drivers etc etc. that’s why I gave up motorcycles.
Hogmauler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:18 AM   #14
glen
Pope & Young

Austin has the East side of Ladybird Lake that has a pave trail behind Kreig Field that connects to Guerro Park that ends up in Manor area. There and back is about 60 miles. Just did one in Hattisburg Ms that was 66 miles long. Not sure where you ride but if you look there are options

Looks like Benbrook Lake Trail in your area is 29 miles and change. Ride it 2-3 times.

Just google your area and plenty of resources- Call your cycle shop- ask some of your friends that ride. You ride so you know there are plenty of folks that dont ride on roadways with cars- you also know people hurt or worse Im sure. Im not saying its right but if you want to ride safely you will have to transport and be inconvenienced

Last edited by glen; 04-16-2021 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-16-2021, 11:21 AM   #15
Snacks
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
This 100%
Snacks is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:22 AM   #16
bloodtrailer28
Pope & Young

Quote:
The remarks are the truth. Bikes impede traffic going well below the speed limit which is illegal for a car to to but somehow ok for a bike. I see them constantly running stop signs around here like they aren't even there.

Like the story above my grandfather hit 2 on a small fm road when he came around the corner with a loaded stock trailer there what do you know 2 riders in the middle of the road and no way he could get stopped. Took him a long time to get over that and he didn't hardly want to haul is cows anymore.

There's miles and miles of roads around here with bike lanes yet they choose to come ride on the unsafe small cr roads.
bloodtrailer28 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:24 AM   #17
UncleBubba
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.

Quote:

Please do not think I am against cycling or cyclist, Iím just wanting people to be more aware there are more on the roads right now probably due to the weather. I do not want anyone to experience the tragedy we went through. Stay safe.
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:28 AM   #18
7sdad
Ten Point

Quote:
Austin has the East side of Ladybird Lake that has a pave trail behind Kreig Field that connects to Guerro Park that ends up in Manor area. There and back is about 60 miles. Just did one in Hattisburg Ms that was 66 miles long. Not sure where you ride but if you look there are options

Looks like Benbrook Lake Trail in your area is 29 miles and change. Ride it 2-3 times.

Just google your area and plenty of resources- Call your cycle shop- ask some of your friends that ride. You ride so you know there are plenty of folks that dont ride on roadways with cars- you also know people hurt or worse Im sure. Im not saying its right but if you want to ride safely you will have to transport and be inconvenienced
I know where the trails are but trying to ride a bike 20+ mph on a trail with people walking their dogs on a leash is kinda like driving a car on a road with cyclist.
Old 04-16-2021, 11:37 AM   #19
glen
Pope & Young

7s - ive never tried around Metromess area but if you ask your cycle shop they will know of a place or two within an hour transport Im willing to bet - like i said it aint right but its a choice. And i understand if those are crowded- Ladybird is crowded so Input in behind Kreig Field. I may pass a dozen walkers in an hour ride- And id rather have a wreck with someones labador than a F250- Lugnut theory. F250 has more than I. Me and the walker or lab are equal in mass

Last edited by glen; 04-16-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-16-2021, 11:53 AM   #20
dustoffer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: S/Central Tx

I ride 4 days/wk and have flashing lights front and rear plus a day-glo orange vest and a flasher on the helmet.

In the past 10 months, motorists for the most part are careful and considerate. We make sure we ride in single file in traffic, unlike the dummies between San Marcos and Wimberley who take up the whole lane. Sure gets your heart pounding when you hop a hill and find your lane filled with bikes. Gets them going when they hear squealing brakes and sliding tires behind them too.
dustoffer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 11:55 AM   #21
Big Lee
Ten Point

Hunt In: Central Texas

The small potholed, shoulder-less CR with bike riders make zero sense to me. Hauling trailers or just driving period you usually end up on a cyclist behind a blind curve or hill. Scares the crap out of me. Seems like those guys/gals have a death wish. If you are going to ride ride were visibility and ROOM is in abundance. I had a cyclist run into my truck, basically side swiped me knocked my side view mirror off as I was stopped at a red light. We pulled into the gas station parking lot exchanged info. Of course bicycles are not required to have insurance or pay taxes on the road they ride on. I contacted my insurance uninsured motorists filed a claim and my insurance picked up the $1400 in damage for paint, dent, and mirror repair/replacement. Still ticks me off. The laws and rules are lop sided. Not saying all cyclists are the devil. But, a lot of them seem to be entitled. If I have to pay taxes to drive my vehicle on the road in the form of registration, and carry insurance, they need to be held in the same regard. If my insurance did not pick up the tab (minus deductible) I would have been stuck repairing my vehicle.
Big Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:01 PM   #22
7sdad
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lee View Post
The small potholed, shoulder-less CR with bike riders make zero sense to me. Hauling trailers or just driving period you usually end up on a cyclist behind a blind curve or hill. Scares the crap out of me. Seems like those guys/gals have a death wish. If you are going to ride ride were visibility and ROOM is in abundance. I had a cyclist run into my truck, basically side swiped me knocked my side view mirror off as I was stopped at a red light. We pulled into the gas station parking lot exchanged info. Of course bicycles are not required to have insurance or pay taxes on the road they ride on. I contacted my insurance uninsured motorists filed a claim and my insurance picked up the $1400 in damage for paint, dent, and mirror repair/replacement. Still ticks me off. The laws and rules are lop sided. Not saying all cyclists are the devil. But, a lot of them seem to be entitled. If I have to pay taxes to drive my vehicle on the road in the form of registration, and carry insurance, they need to be held in the same regard. If my insurance did not pick up the tab (minus deductible) I would have been stuck repairing my vehicle.
Bob if that had been me my home owners insurance would have fixed your truck I believe and I will tell you I pay just as much taxes as you do if not more.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #23
Big Lee
Ten Point

Hunt In: Central Texas

Quote:
Bob if that had been me my home owners insurance would have fixed your truck I believe and I will tell you I pay just as much taxes as you do if not more.
I just had a bad run in literally.... with a bad apple. I will never be ok with cyclist on the narrow blind curved CR's just to nerve racking. Safe cycling for you!
Big Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:25 PM   #24
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx

Quote:
I know where the trails are but trying to ride a bike 20+ mph on a trail with people walking their dogs on a leash is kinda like driving a car on a road with cyclist.
Somehow I dont believe you are an example of the type of bikers that pizz of automobiles and give others a bad rap.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:30 PM   #25
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

This is always a big argument between bicyclists who have the right to ride way under the speed limit on roads with no shoulder designed for automobile traffic and everybody else. The bicyclists always want the drivers to be happy to line up in a big slow moving traffic jam behind the bicycle in order for the bike rider to enjoy a safe ride. It's the equivalent of the argument about masks where the maskers want everyone else to wear a mask so that the masker can feel safer.

I enjoy riding a bicycle too. I don't do it much any more. But I enjoy it. It's great exercise, and it's fun to be outside. But I've never been one to expect everyone else to inconvenience themselves in order for me to enjoy my hobby. When I did ride, I always made sure I only rode on roads that had shoulders where I could be safely out of the way of the drivers who also had a right as well as a reasonable expectation to drive down the road without getting stuck behind a slow-moving bicycle. I didn't want to create a danger of being ran over, and I didn't want to create added danger of people needing/wanting to pass me in unsafe places.

Rights are one thing. Responsibility is another. And good ol' fashioned common courtesy goes both ways. Bikes on narrow roads are just a bad idea.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:30 PM   #26
7sdad
Ten Point

We try not to, matter of fact most have started riding gravel roads to get away from the traffic.

Old 04-16-2021, 12:33 PM   #27
Big pig
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Goliad and Brown Co.

I have had friends lose battles with autos.

Their is no way those two should share a road.

Wish all roads had a bike lane but they don’t.

BP
Big pig is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:38 PM   #28
Christianhuff
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kansas, Oklahoma, Collin County

Quote:

Certainly was not trying to be that guy, I just know that with the number of texting and driving accidents these days, itís a matter of when not if. Thatís why I stopped riding motorcycles, I trusted my riding, just not the idiots looking down in their laps 90% of their commute!

Christianhuff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 12:59 PM   #29
S-3 Ranch
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton , San perlita

Cyclist are a huge problem here between sisterdale and Fredericksburg, two lanes blind curves, lots of hilly terrain, scary to come around a hill with a trailer and have some guy doing 5-15 mph and having traffic in the other direction and avoid the cycle, my family has had the unfortunate experience many times to be the first on the scene and try to summon a 1st response team, it’s really sobering to find a dead or permanently broken bicyclist or motorcyclist lying in the middle of the road or in the ditch .
Lots of winery visiting tourists doesn’t help ether,
Our neighbor had to serve 5 years in TDCJ for hitting a bicycle rider after having a couple of beers on a blind curve, very sad for both parties

Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-16-2021 at 01:03 PM.
S-3 Ranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:03 PM   #30
Clark
Ten Point

Hunt In: Collingsworth Co.

Thank you for the good push, Unclebubba.

Bicycle sales were off the charts last year with folks looking to outdoor exercise away from others.
And now with spring, tons of folks that got fat over winter are hitting the roads and trails trying to get in shape.

Itís getting crowded everywhere.
Clark is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:08 PM   #31
cehorn
Ten Point

Hunt In: Uvalde, TX

Quote:
How much do you pay for your bike compared to a car? Registration? Insurance? Inspection? Keep it apples to apples.

If it were up to me bike riders would have to get their bike inspected every year, get registration tags every year and in general pitch in the same as any other vehicle on the road.

There is no reason a bike rider can't ride on a road or roads with less than 30 mph speed limit, bike lanes or shoulders. As Glen said, other than inconvenience of course. Do laps if you have to...
cehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:12 PM   #32
NBK75
Ten Point

Hunt In: Guadalupe

They seem to not know what stop signs are or mean....
NBK75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:13 PM   #33
Mike D
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Haskell County, TX

Quote:

You wonít get a lot of support here but some cyclists bring it on themselves. In the urban areas they ignore a lot of the traffic laws such as actually stopping at a stop sign, red light, etc and then flipping people off when they get honked at or almost hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:18 PM   #34
cehorn
Ten Point

Hunt In: Uvalde, TX

Best story I have is of an old farmer here locally. He found himself in the middle of a bike race on a road very similar to what a lot on here are talking about. Narrow, blind curves, pot holes, etc. Lots of bike riders, no single file etc as it was a race. Well he wasn't in a truck he was in a tractor with a disc harrow behind him. When it was safe he dropped the disc taking up the whole road and dropped it to about 5 mph. There was no passing and the hypocrisy of the bike riders getting ****** off for having to ride 5 mph must have been a glorious sight. From what I heard there was no first or last place in that race for quite a while. Then a couple of bike riders got around him and decided they would make him stop by stopping their bikes in the middle of the road. This one wasn't a bike vs an F350, it was a couple of bikes vs a big tractor. You can guess which one won. To my knowledge nobody was hurt but there were a couple of boys without their expensive bikes... I don't condone the behavior of the farmer but it sure puts a smile on my face thinking about it.
cehorn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 01:27 PM   #35
7sdad
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
You wonít get a lot of support here but some cyclists bring it on themselves. In the urban areas they ignore a lot of the traffic laws such as actually stopping at a stop sign, red light, etc and then flipping people off when they get honked at or almost hit.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wasn't looking for support and I agree that there are a bunch of guys that run red lights and stop signs and that is wrong. But they shouldn't be run over or run off the road because of it. I ride to stay in shape so I can chase Elk in the fall but at the end of the day I want to go home to my family just like everyone else.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:53 PM   #36
CEO
Pope & Young

I see a lot near my parents house over the last few years. These are the barely two lanes, no shoulder, blind curve roads everyone is mentioning. Haven't seen anyone hit yet but I'm sure it's happened.

We have a guy in our neighborhood that rides every day of the week right down the center of the road. People are always complaining about him to the point I think he enjoys it. He'll probably get smashed by one of the teenagers before it's over.
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 02:02 PM   #37
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cherokee, Rusk, Trinity Counties

Quote:
So.....you can see why auto drivers donít like to share roads with no shoulders ......
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #38
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

Yes they have a legal right to "share" the road. But they impede traffic which last I knew was a violation of some type.
Yes the vehicle driver will likely be at fault in a collision with a bicycle or motorcycle but hard to feel good about being found not at faulwhen you're dead or crippled up because. You took on a truck with a bike.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #39
hchntr
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano County

Quote:
Glen can you give me some examples of safe routes where a cyclist can ride 50 to 100 miles for a training ride?

Stationary bicycle

hchntr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 02:34 PM   #40
PROD49
Ten Point

Hunt In: Junction Texas

Quote:

It depends on what you want to do. If you are on a joy ride then this is a great route. If you are trainig for something like an Ironman then that is plain irresponsible, I would never ride on that route doing 23mph, you are asking to kill a jogger, a kid on a bike, or just folks joy riding.
PROD49 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 02:35 PM   #41
PROD49
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Yes they have a legal right to "share" the road. But they impede traffic which last I knew was a violation of some type.
Yes the vehicle driver will likely be at fault in a collision with a bicycle or motorcycle but hard to feel good about being found not at faulwhen you're dead or crippled up because. You took on a truck with a bike.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
You are 100% correct. I've been pulled over by a cop for not following vehicle laws. I deserved the warning.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:36 PM   #42
glen
Pope & Young

Prod- put in at Guerro Park and head East. You wont pass more than a handful of folks.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:42 PM   #43
PROD49
Ten Point

Quote:
Prod- put in at Guerro Park and head East. You wont pass more than a handful of folks.
I have done that. Not a great route. I live in Cedar Park and just head out my driveway to Andice or Georgetown and back on Parmer. Doesn't give folks to the right to roll coal on me, pass as close as they can, honk, throw cans, etc. Funny note and I preface this by saying I drive a RAM pick up but I have never in 20 years had anything but a RAM roll coal on me. Additionally, within the tri community there is actually a rating system on truck brands and the propensity to be a danger to you. Ram by far is the worse and again I drive a RAM.
Old 04-16-2021, 02:59 PM   #44
westtexducks
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I can.

Quote:
I wasn't looking for support and I agree that there are a bunch of guys that run red lights and stop signs and that is wrong. But they shouldn't be run over or run off the road because of it. I ride to stay in shape so I can chase Elk in the fall but at the end of the day I want to go home to my family just like everyone else.
Then stay off the Fing road.

Bikes that get ran over out here in my area get 0 sympathy from me, same as motorcycle dudes that end up getting killed on the road. Same for joggers running down the side of the road.

Everyone on a bike bitches about almost getting ran over almost getting swiped etc. and then just continues the same insanity and expects the entire rest of the world to change their behavior to make them happy.

You want to ride for exercise and health that's fine, go find a park, trail, literally anywhere and go do laps to get your miles in. Sure it may suck but your safe and we are safe from hitting you. Hell you should be nervous just driving down the road in your car/truck let alone on a bike, motorcycle or jogging. Lost count how many I have ran up behind in Colorado that were lucky I was paying attention. What if I hadn't been? Or the sun was just right? Is it worth it for any party involved for you to be out there on your bike? Is it worth that risk? I like to hike and get exercise as well to go chase critters in the mountains but for my safety I go walk boring laps around the local event center 12 times every couple of days. Is it boring kinda, but I do what I have to to stay safe.
westtexducks is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 03:21 PM   #45
bignick612
Four Point

Hunt In: Fayette, Lee, Victoria Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexducks View Post
Then stay off the Fing road.

Bikes that get ran over out here in my area get 0 sympathy from me, same as motorcycle dudes that end up getting killed on the road. Same for joggers running down the side of the road.

Everyone on a bike bitches about almost getting ran over almost getting swiped etc. and then just continues the same insanity and expects the entire rest of the world to change their behavior to make them happy.
This is exactly how I feel. I have no sympathy for bikers on FM roads. They are the ones doing the dangerous activity and taking the risk. They have no right to ***** when someone driving the speed limit almost runs them over because they chose to ride a road with a high speed limit, limited visibility and no shoulder to get out of the way.
bignick612 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #46
splitbeam145
Ten Point

Quote:
Then you should understand a driver's viewpoint dealing with unsafe cyclist on narrow roads.
splitbeam145 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 04:08 PM   #47
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetohunt View Post
I agree with you 100%.

Might wanna loosen up your tights if any of the first 7 posts offended you...

Backwoods101 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 04:09 PM   #48
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
So.....you can see why auto drivers donít like to share roads with no shoulders ......

Backwoods101 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #49
7sdad
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods101 View Post
Might wanna loosen up your tights if any of the first 7 posts offended you...

I'm to old to get offended by someone I don't know, It's all good.
Old 04-16-2021, 04:17 PM   #50
glen
Pope & Young

It is frustrating riding on roadways. People will cut you off pull in front on take right hand turns etc. Cyclists have not helped any at all as some are the rudest, unmannered people on the planet. Thats why when i go now I find a place to ride and transport there. Itvis a pain but I value the rest of my time on the green side if the grass. Can not imagine spending it like a few of the bicycle wreck folks I have seen. I prefer to feed myself and wipe my own *** instead of use a diaper