No announcement yet.

Want to plan a weekend trip to Magnolia Market in Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule a root canal procedure with your dentist...it will be much more enjoyable than the Magnolia deal.

Comment

I went with my wife once. That was enough for me. I would say it is boring for a lot of men that are there with their wife. My wife likes it a lot though. She has went back several times with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Don't let them bother you Jordan they would all be lining up too if it is what their Mrs. wanted to do even if they don't want to admit it. Am I the only one around here that has a thing for Joanna Gaines?
        You should watch "Rehab Addict"....now for Nicole, I'd stand in line to...well, lots of things.

Comment

Don't let them bother you Jordan they would all be lining up too if it is what their Mrs. wanted to do even if they don't want to admit it. Am I the only one around here that has a thing for Joanna Gaines?
          Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Yes

Comment

She looks like smiley Quanah Parker... if that's your thing

Comment

Chip is the better looking one in that couple. #NoHomo

Comment

Expensive, overpriced, imported stuff that we had zero need for.

But I didn't try the cupcakes.

Comment

Take plenty of money amigo.Only advice I got.

Comment

That,and the backyard bar;is just down the street.Cool hangout.

Comment

FLASH - All these guys giving you crap have probably been at least twice....lol.

If you want some good seafood go eat at Tejun in Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                          Oh lord is this really a post on the green screen

You’re new here aren’t ya?[emoji23]. There are very few limits to what is discussed around the campfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            Thanks to the couple guys that actually gave sound advice. We will do something else thanks to this advice. To all you other tools, I hope you were able to increase your testosterone levels by a few points this morning at my expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude, if this makes your wife happy, plan away! I’ve taken mine there. Hell, I drove mine to see the Pioneer Woman’s place in Pawhuska, OK...because she asked me to. There are very few things I won’t do if my wife asks...because there are even fewer things she won’t do if I ask. I hated Magnolia Market, but we weren’t there for me, so I shut up and let her do her thing and she was happy...that makes me happy. I’m sure she thinks TTHA Extravaganza is dumb as hell, but she still goes with me every year. So treat her to a good weekend in Waco and reap the “rewards” of a happy wife.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife drug me around that overpriced, overhyped sh%&show for 3 hrs one day. Including driving time it was a wasted day.

Comment

Best thing there is their cupcakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X