No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takin' oil, healthcare, and airlines to bank since buying when DOW was at 21,000

Getting ready to cash out on a few positions, but gonna ride a few dividend stocks in this segment a little longer

Comment

Wish I would have held on to BA a little longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son bought a fair amount of AMC about 2-3 weeks ago and is up 80% on it. You think he could have given his maker a heads up on what he was doing and why lol.

My REITs continue to perform extremely well in this environment. I wonder how numb people have become to what would normally be considered a good year, 8%, to really goodyear, 12%? It is still hard for me to not take a quick profit of 20-30% on a stock Ive bought.

Comment

Sold KIRK today it was time to take profits. This stock was real good to me, may buy back in if it falls.

Comment

Originally posted by gpena View Post
            Anyone going in on the Roblox trend? Opened up a bit ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Been watching it but haven't bought yet. If I buy its just a gamble on what my kids and their friends are all playing.

Comment

Anyone buying GME this morning?

Comment

Bond market continues to call comrade Powell’s bluff and I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                  Bond market continues to call comrade Powell’s bluff and I love it!
                  How so? I know nothing of the matter and would love to understand it better.

Comment

o&g has taken a hit the last few days, hoping for a bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      o&g has taken a hit the last few days, hoping for a bounce back
                      Mine are still sliding.

Comment

I don't understand the stock market. How does oil stock take a hit yet fuel prices are skyrocketing?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          I don't understand the stock market. How does oil stock take a hit yet fuel prices are skyrocketing?

Most of them have doubled since October. Relax. Nothing goes up or down in a straight line.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            Most of them have doubled since October. Relax. Nothing goes up or down in a straight line.
                            This is why I'm not currently in the stock market, I don't understand it, I have no clue what to do. I'm not making any money, but I'm not losing my money either.

Comment

This is why I'm not currently in the stock market, I don't understand it, I have no clue what to do. I'm not making any money, but I'm not losing my money either.

You’re losing it if you aren’t putting it to work in something. But yeah, don’t invest in things you don’t understand.

Comment

Go simple, invest in index funds (either S&P or total market).

Comment

Working...
                                X