X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I would buy in San Saba, Richland Springs area....that's my plan

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oklahoma hands down if you lived closer. My second choice would be around Junction if I could find something with good water. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
        How was the hunting? You see alot of deer?

It was amazing. I was a guest on my buddy's lease, but I bagged two WT does, and an axis doe. I Had never eaten axis before. I will find a way to get one from now on.
        Between the deer, and the turkey, I have never seen that many animals in one place outside of a zoo! lol I had 16 whitetail in front of me at one time, and three separate buck fights. I have always hunted in East Texas previously, and it is a completely different experience.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
          It was amazing. I was a guest on my buddy's lease, but I bagged two WT does, and an axis doe. I Had never eaten axis before. I will find a way to get one from now on.

Between the deer, and the turkey, I have never seen that many animals in one place outside of a zoo! lol I had 16 whitetail in front of me at one time, and three separate buck fights. I have always hunted in East Texas previously, and it is a completely different experience.
          That's awesome man. How big is their lease? How you described is the same way in felt the first sit on our Brady lease. Now I hunt Comstock and it's a zoo at the feeder every sit dang near. I also grew up hunting East Tx so know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
            That's awesome man. How big is their lease? How you described is the same way in felt the first sit on our Brady lease. Now I hunt Comstock and it's a zoo at the feeder every sit dang near. I also grew up hunting East Tx so know what you mean.

7200 acres I believe. Im trying to figure out how to crack the piggy bank open to get on there myself. 4500 a year, but you don't have to buy anything at all. All the stands are there, and they feed all the corn and protein a deer could want. Not much in the way of hogs, although we did see a group while I was there. The folks that run the place were on top of that situation real fast. had a trap out the next day, and they were actively trying to track them down.

Comment

I’d like to own a piece of land around Brady or W of San Angelo. Both areas have great hunting.

Comment

We Bought a place three years ago between Mountain home and Rocksprings off hwy 41, it’s has everything that we need it is 11 miles down a dirt road but very private. It took us two years to find the place that really felt right. We have a lot of animals exotic and native. Love the area out there and the hunting is excellent. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                  Where do you live?
                  This is a good question. How far are you willing to drive? When I was looking for a place my main criteria was that it be no further than a four hour drive from where we were living and working.

Comment

I live in NE Texas and a couple years ago I bought land in SE Oklahoma. It has been a blast hunting up there and land prices are way less in Oklahoma than where I live in NE Texas. 2:15hr drive from my house to my Oklahoma land, which is very nice!

Comment

taxes

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                      I live in NE Texas and a couple years ago I bought land in SE Oklahoma. It has been a blast hunting up there and land prices are way less in Oklahoma than where I live in NE Texas. 2:15hr drive from my house to my Oklahoma land, which is very nice!

my stuff is ag or wildlife ex.

can i ask what you pay/acre in ok? looking for land just to invest/hunt now, when i retire in 10yr will sell it all and buy something good, God willing

Comment

Idaho. Get out of this heat. Elk, bear, deer, etc.

Comment

I’d buy the right 20 acres in Collin County.

Comment

Arkansas Louisiana

Comment

Landwatch, Woods County Ok.

Comment

Arkansas, cheap and beautiful. We just bought a chunk outside Hot Springs, can’t get up there enough and we go every month. Texas land prices have gotten stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X