Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicken Xpress

Comment

Back Porch recently changed hands and is supposed to be on point now. Sugar Biscuits is on the square, not bad at all. I like La Vita's diablo chicken parm, get extra bread for sopping up the goodness. All the others mentioned are good. Last time we went to Loco four of us shared the bbq platter for two and had leftovers, never a complaint from that place.

Comment

How has no one brought up the green pickle. One of the best burger I've ever had it is more of a lunch spot though i guess

Comment

Originally posted by texanhoyt View Post
          How has no one brought up the green pickle. One of the best burger I've ever had it is more of a lunch spot though i guess
          This is what I was thinking.

Rwc

Comment

Green pickle and loco coyote were two of my favorites in Glen Rose.

Comment

If you get there early enough, grab a pie down town, top notch.

Comment

Loco used to be BYOB. Not sure about now. Hammonds bbq is good and pretty sure they own Loco Coyote.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                  Loco used to be BYOB. Not sure about now. Hammonds bbq is good and pretty sure they own Loco Coyote.
                  I've heard a few different versions of who owns what in GR. Hammonds was bought out, then the original owners opened AJ's which is now closed. Also that the original owners of Hammonds started Loco but sold it. Then I was told the now closed store directly across from CR 1004 on 67 (road to Loco) was owned by that same family as well. Supposedly they have health issues so they come home for a while to make a killing on their cooking then take off with the loot to less pollenated areas until they need to come back and make some more money. Who knows? It's all local gossip as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by texanhoyt View Post
                    Same. The pickle is great.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                      I've heard a few different versions of who owns what in GR. Hammonds was bought out, then the original owners opened AJ's which is now closed. Also that the original owners of Hammonds started Loco but sold it. Then I was told the now closed store directly across from CR 1004 on 67 (road to Loco) was owned by that same family as well. Supposedly they have health issues so they come home for a while to make a killing on their cooking then take off with the loot to less pollenated areas until they need to come back and make some more money. Who knows? It's all local gossip as far as I know.
                      Supposedly the people that own Loco are building a joint right outside our neighborhood on whitney.

Comment

Loco Coyote
                        Green pickle

Comment

Working...
                        X