Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Did you ask if something called "golden doodle" hunts ?????
      Yes. Poodles were originally hunting dogs and goldens hunt. So....maybe a mix would hunt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

115 lbs of furry awesome. Great with my kids, super chill but protective. F1b so poodle bred with goldendoodle. Best part free with a donation to a local rescue, was 8 months old when he came to live with us .
        Sent to a retriever trainer for 6 weeks, no hunt in him. Now my standard poodle is a birding machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I got one. He's a good dog and doesn't shed a lick. Retrieves as good as his brother (lab) but I don't hunt with him. In general he's harder to maintain than our lab (his hair mats if not brushed) and his skin is very fair. All in all though, better than I expected and I'd do it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post

115 lbs of furry awesome. Great with my kids, super chill but protective. F1b so poodle bred with goldendoodle. Best part free with a donation to a local rescue, was 8 months old when he came to live with us .
            Sent to a retriever trainer for 6 weeks, no hunt in him. Now my standard poodle is a birding machine

Tell me about this shelter, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post

Ours is very protective as well. That’s one thing I really like about her with my daughter. We had her at a friends ranch and one of the dads was playing with the kids and grabbed my little one to swing her around July like he was doing with the others and our dog went unglued on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Tell me about this shelter, lol.

Services the southeast and has tons of poodles and doodles
                I also have this handsome guy from there

Comment

I highly recommend getting an F1b if shedding is a concern. I'm highly allergic to dogs and have only found a few that don't bother me. We have a 3 yr old goldendoodle and a 9 week old mini-goldendoodle. Our 3 yr old is by far the best dog we've had. She's crazy smart and about as laid back as I've seen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re goofy looking dogs but everyone I have ever been around has been awesome. And no shedding!!

Comment

A golden doddle is next up on the list to go with our Silver Lab. I think its going to happen sooner than later.

Comment

We are about to get one. Wife asked me to get one and I told her that if she's fine with me going to Alaska on DIY Moose Hunt then she can get one. Long story short, the hunt is booked for 2020 and we pick the pup up next weekend. I wanted to name the pup Moosie but we are going with Blair (think Golden Girls).
                        Last edited by ThePecosBilly; 03-22-2019, 07:41 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

I have one that is almost 2 years old now. He's a hunting machine and I trained him to be a blood dog. PM for video proof. I'm on a waiting list to buy a female now to breed them. He's too smart not to breed him.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                            I have one that is almost 2 years old now. He's a hunting machine and I trained him to be a blood dog. PM for video proof. I'm on a waiting list to buy a female now to breed them. He's too smart not to breed him.

He’ll also shed hunt! Perfect companion.

Comment

My son has one but he only hunt biscuits.

Comment

It blows my mind what people are selling mutts for these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X