Here I go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    It’s not that bad. I used it to break an emotional relationship with food, figured since I couldn’t taste anything, I’d start eating better. And like I mentioned, you can rip tail and claim you don’t smell anything
    I got a STRONG relationship with food though....I hear ya tho. It would be a good thing to move on from it and eat healthier.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

How would have been different? The shot clearly does not prevent contracting the virus, it only lessens the symptoms, and it sounds like his symptoms are pretty minimal
      IDK. I received the shot though my VA and it seems to have prevented me from getting the Chinese Virus. But like I said we are all Free Americans. I was just askin the question.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
        No one can answer that question with accuracy. It would only be my guess and anyone else who answer would be the same. I work in an office with about 4-6 hundred people who come and go all day and night (3 shifts on shared workstations) so I know I've been exposed probably almost daily since this began and this the first time I've contracted it. The guy who works the shift before me has had it twice (not vaccinated). The guy next to me had it early on, right after being fully vaccinated, and was hospitalized for 7 days. The guy that works in front of me had it. Symptoms for 5 days and recovered. The day before he was set to come back to work, he had a stroke. Turns out he has a hereditary disease (his sister also has it and mom died from it) that causes strokes as a common occurrence. They expect he'll have more so he took early retirement/disability.
        So far so good with my symptoms and after I'm over it (if I get over it) I'll go back to trusting my immune system. I can only pray and trust in my Lord.
        Another interesting story. Another guy that works in front of me got a flu shot at work a few years ago. He had a bad reaction to it and had psychological as well as physical problems for about 18 months before he could get back to work. He's now in a wheelchair and may never walk again. Dr's say no but he's determined. He is back at work and seems ok except for his legs.

Hope you get to feeling better. I just with someone would HOLD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS CRAP. Natural of no Natural. Just to know how it came to being and how to stop if forever.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
          Hope you get to feeling better. I just with someone would HOLD SOMEONE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS CRAP. Natural of no Natural. Just to know how it came to being and how to stop if forever.
          I think that ship has sailed

Comment

Update
            It's now day 3 and the only symptom I have left is an occasional cough. Maybe a couple an hour. I had temps up to 101.7, chills, cold sweats, fatigue, exhaustion, and headaches on and off yesterday. By around 10pm last night my fever broke and most of my symptoms were gone except still being tired and a slight headache. I went to sleep and woke around 6 am feeling pretty good with no symptoms except the occasional cough. I don't know if the ivermectin helped or if my immune system did but so far it was basically like a case of the flu except being much more tired. I'm still a little apprehensive because I've heard stories of folks feeling better only to take another dive in a day or two. I'm praying I'm over it.

Comment

Thanks for posting up throughout this bout! I pray you have turned the corner and are on the mend... It seems wise to use what resources we have to fight a fight and that seems to me what you have done... With wisdom, you took the medical help offered, trusted in your own immune system, and most of all trusted the Lord to lead you and guide your path... Seems right to me.

Lord, thank You for watching over our brother in his illness. Please Lord keep him from harm and protect his family as they minister to him too. Guide them all on the pathway to health and healing. Protect them from setbacks and traps that Satan may lay out for them. Restore his health that he may continue to be Your witness throughout his life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you for taking the time to do this thread. Update when you can. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Thanks for posting up throughout this bout! I pray you have turned the corner and are on the mend... It seems wise to use what resources we have to fight a fight and that seems to me what you have done... With wisdom, you took the medical help offered, trusted in your own immune system, and most of all trusted the Lord to lead you and guide your path... Seems right to me.

Lord, thank You for watching over our brother in his illness. Please Lord keep him from harm and protect his family as they minister to him too. Guide them all on the pathway to health and healing. Protect them from setbacks and traps that Satan may lay out for them. Restore his health that he may continue to be Your witness throughout his life. In Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you for taking the time to do this thread. Update when you can. God Bless.
                Thanks Charlie,
                I still say our best weapon is our trust in our own God given immune system and prayer along with faith and trust in the Lord.

Comment

Ivermectin (1.8 ml liquid, orally) vit d3, zinc, calcium, magnesium, melatonin.
                  Basically this early outpatient protocol minus the quercetin because I don't have it.

This pic may be better

In place of the quercetin (flavanoids), I'm drinking green tea and eating dark chocolate.

DR ZELENKO PROTOCOL (7 day covid treatment)

LOW RISK PATIENTS
                  -Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest
                  -50 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                  -1000 mg Vitamin C (1 a day)
                  -5000 iu Vitamin D3 (1 a day)

MODERATE TO HIGH RISK PATIENTS
                  -200 mg HydroxyChloroQuine (2x/day)
                  -250 mg Azithromycin (2x/day)
                  -100 mg Doxycycline (2x/day)
                  -100 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                  -10,000 iu Vitamin D3 (1 a day)

if HCQ is unavailable use:
                  -24 mg Ivermectin (1 a day)
                  if both HCQ and Ivermectin are unavailable use:
                  -500 mg Quercetin (2x/day)
                  DR ZELENKO PREVENTATIVE (daily where covid is rising)

LOW RISK PATIENTS
                  -25 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                  -500 mg Quercetin (1 a day)

if Quercetin is unavailable use:
                  -400 mg Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) (1 a day)
                  HIGH RISK PATIENTS
                  -25 mg Zinc (1 a day)
                  -200 mg Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) (1 a day/5 days)

if HCQ is unavailable use:
                  500 mg Quercetin (2x/day)
                  More info on Dr Zelenkos website: https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

Comment

Only symptom I have now is a slight headache that comes and goes. So other than that I was pretty much over it within 48 hrs of onset with nothing more than flu-like symptoms. My wife started having a scratchy throat yesterday, but no other symptoms so far. She has a test scheduled for this afternoon. As I said previously, her spleen was removed 2 years ago from a botched surgery and her immune system is slightly compromised as a result. Prayers for her are appreciated.

Comment

Ya’ll take care out there. Be strong and smart. You are needed!!

Comment

it only lessens the symptoms,

Given how widely symptoms vary from case to case can we even say this with confidence?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Given how widely symptoms vary from case to case can we even say this with confidence?
                          I dont think so but it is the only thing they can hang their hat on anymore. It isnt keeping people from getting covid, it isnt keeping them out of the hospital and it isnt keeping them from dying. Sooooo, the story has to be it will lessen the symptoms than they would have been otherwise. No way to prove or disprove it.

OP, Im glad your ride with Covid seems to be relatively minor. I hope mine is the same when it finally catches up to me.

Comment

I should correct one thing. I said I had nothing more than flu-like symptoms, however, I was also physically exhausted the whole time. That's the only thing that was different than the flu. I've been tired before with the flu but never exhausted like I was with this stuff. It took all my strength just to get up to pee.

Comment

The fatigue was absolutely horrendous in my case as well...lasted weeks.

Comment

Only symptom I have now is a slight headache that comes and goes. So other than that I was pretty much over it within 48 hrs of onset with nothing more than flu-like symptoms. My wife started having a scratchy throat yesterday, but no other symptoms so far. She has a test scheduled for this afternoon. As I said previously, her spleen was removed 2 years ago from a botched surgery and her immune system is slightly compromised as a result. Prayers for her are appreciated.

Great news for you and I pray your wife is ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X