This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I can remember when Herman won a NY6 Bowl games against #5 Georgia, got him a top 10 in the nation championship trophy and got himself a nice extension.. We saw how that played out...

Georgia did not want to be there for the thousandth time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Georgia did not want to be there for the thousandth time.

Oh yes....how could I forget that..

Comment

SLC headed to play the Heath Hawks tomorrow, we will see who gets to 2-0 but money or not I feel like that kid left his coaches and team hanging on a potential title run year. That is the poopoo with all of this leaving early and transfering.

ac

Comment

Oh yes....how could I forget that..
          They weren't "BIG 12 READY!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
            SLC headed to play the Heath Hawks tomorrow, we will see who gets to 2-0 but money or not I feel like that kid left his coaches and team hanging on a potential title run year. That is the poopoo with all of this leaving early and transfering.

ac

My cousin's son plays DB for SLC. Need to ask him how they feel about it.

Comment

You know you're on the right path when your opponents are worried about how much your head coach makes.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I can assure you, it didn't come across the Czar's desk
                Lol. Exactly.

Is it just me, or is anyone else looking forward to Saban ripping bill o'Brien a new one? I can't stand that guy and cringed when Saban hired him, but now I hope he stumbles and Saban chews his butt out on the sideline in front of everyone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                  You know you're on the right path when your opponents are worried about how much your head coach makes.

Anytime you change the status quo and step into un-charted waters (fully guaranteed, long term), it's going to raise eyebrows. It has the chance to set a new precedent, or blow up big.

I think it's a strong move, but I'd probably have waited at least until after this season. Most importantly though, he has the full support of that fan base right now, so it's probably time for his boss to push those chips in. I'm no aggie, and no particular fan of Fisher's, but I think it's a strong message to those who are...

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post

LMAO...who is worried?.. Like I told Brock, don't confuse ridicule for worry. Hell the Ags ridiculed the Horns for extending Herman after his "top 10 championship" trophy and NY6 bowl win I mentioned above. They should have waited another year...

I can appreciate the grasp angled at convincing yourself the Ags are on everybody's mind though...

Comment

They didn’t miss a beat versus a salty Highland Park squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

LMAO...who is worried?.. Like I told Brock, don't confuse ridicule for worry. Hell the Ags ridiculed the Horns for extending Herman after his "top 10 championship" trophy and NY6 bowl win I mentioned above. They should have waited another year...

I can appreciate the grasp angled at convincing yourself the Ags are on everybody's mind though...

And I agree with you on another year. But I think they made the deal to try and halt Woody and LSU if coach O has another bad year just my opinion.

Comment

BTW...its "All Gas No BRAKES"...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	799A13DA-CB77-4CE7-92A1-41E1F9671D1A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	24661377

Yeah, we know.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            [ATTACH]1061274[/ATTACH]

Yeah, we know.

There you go....a cheat sheet on how to spell it right...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              ****, Harbaugh seems a better bet than Jimbo. 3 10 win seasons and a 9 in 6 years.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Jimbo has 6x 10 win seasons and an addition 3x 9 win seasons in the last decade with a NC and a 12, 14, and 13 win season mixed in there

Jimbo is .768, Harbagh is .645

Jimbo and Harbaugh are NOT the same

Comment

Their new QB looked like a stud in the first game apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X